The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Combined NW and Wales Pancakes - Previous Meets

garetheves

Pancake options  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pancake options

• Meet at Ponderosa cafe mid morning and follow as similar run as last time.
    • Meet somewhere near the A55, shorter run then on to the pancake house.
    • Go straight to the pancake house and take it from there.
    • I dont like pancakes.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol i like your style. Weather might be a shitter but hopefully it wont rain too bad.

Gaz, it's going to piss down all day without stopping!! I had a mental picture of a nice sunny day and plenty of traction.......:(

H.

Guest steveb

never trust the weathermen im sure it will be fine, positive mental attitude! thats what my boss always tells me! (although he is a tit)

:( Doesn't look like we're gonna make it... too much packing to do.

Will text Ian if we have a miraculous packing day tomorrow and can make it.

Sorry peeps... see you at JAE :)!

Get that Packing done Babe !! LOL no worries hope you can come too

Cheers

Ian

It better be sunny! I've just surprised my parents after my 250 mile trip home. It was wet for most of it and the back end's been pretty much going where it wants. Not that I'm complaining too much... :eyebrows: I need to install an analogue accelerator :D

Anywho, my parents said that this meet sounded pretty good, and have an idea that took me by surprise. My parents live about 1 min drive away from Penyffordd Station approximately here (it's actually about half way between the red circle and the station). They've asked me if you could all pop in briefly and let my Dad get some shots of a load of Supras lined up outside their place. They're taking to my Supra ownership better than I thought they would!!

I appreciate that there's a time schedule to keep to, but the Horseshoe Pass is a hop, skip and a jump away from here.

Let me know your thoughts guys, and have fun karting tomorrow! If I'd known about that before about 2 days ago, I'd probably be up for that too!

They're taking to my Supra ownership better than I thought they would!!

You make it sound like you have "come out"!!:D

I did have the thought about dropping out is the weather is going to be shit but now I think it will certainly be interesting to say the least!!

I have no problems if your dad wants to get some Supra shots!!;)

H.

:lol:

When I first mentioned to them that I wanted to buy a 3-litre, twin turbo car when I was only 23, I thought they'd start talking me out of it, saying I should put my money elsewhere and there would be plenty of time later in life for fast cars, etc... but they didn't! They thought it was pretty good idea since I've been into cars and had been looking to upgrade the Coarse-a for a while now.

My Mum has even asked if I can drop her to work in it in the morning! She leaves at quarter past 7, so we'll see on that one.

If the weather turns out that bad, we can just park up by Bala Lake somewhere and go for a big greasy fry-up in a pub :D

Or, find a car park and have some fun :innocent:

If the weather turns out that bad, we can just park up by Bala Lake somewhere and go for a big greasy fry-up in a pub :D

Good shout!!

Or, find a car park and have some fun :innocent:

Now that defo does sound like you are coming out........:sly:

H.

Since when has the Met Office been able to predict anything beyond opening the window and saying "Yep...looks like rain"

Very true! It is quite amusing at Christmas when they only say Britain's had a white Christmas if a snowflake hits the Met Office. I can remember being a kid playing in snow a foot deep on Christmas Day, but it wasn't an "official" white Christmas. Ergo, they know nothing!

You beat me to the suggestion of if the weather is soooo bad we will just do the run to the ponderosa and maybe Bala lake, then head home. Shame not to go at all considering how long its been planned.

And yeah we will stop at your parents place if you want. We will follow you from the station. :D

No worries. I shall see you all there!

I just told my Dad there could be potentially 10-15+ Supras turning up and all he could say was "Oh. I thought there'd be about 5 of you!" :D His camera's on charge ready for the occasion!

I hope your dads neighbours dont mind the noise. There are a few of us whos cars are quite loud. :)

My parents live pretty much in the middle of nowhere. There will be neighbours in earshot, but it's only gonna be for a short while and is unlikely to be repeated in the near future, so I can't see any issues.

You might upset a couple of cows though.

Tis sunny and reasonably warm here at the moment too. A few clouds are lingering over Wales, but I can't see any rain. Yet...

Hi guys. Im in oswestry, about 30mins from the horseshoe pass, and heres the weather today...

Just pissed it down all morning, but blue sky now and for the most of the afternoon.

Tomorrow, pissing it down quite heavy but may have some nice sunny patches.

Either way, see you all tomorrow. Oh bgaz could you pm me your number though, just incase of any problems? Cheers mate.

My parents live pretty much in the middle of nowhere. There will be neighbours in earshot, but it's only gonna be for a short while and is unlikely to be repeated in the near future, so I can't see any issues.

You might upset a couple of cows though.

Tis sunny and reasonably warm here at the moment too. A few clouds are lingering over Wales, but I can't see any rain. Yet...

I think theres only Dr Dooms thats That loud LOL .........who cares if it rains........... it rains we wont dissolve :innocent:

Cheers

Ian

Hi guys. Im in oswestry, about 30mins from the horseshoe pass, and heres the weather today...

Just pissed it down all morning, but blue sky now and for the most of the afternoon.

Tomorrow, pissing it down quite heavy but may have some nice sunny patches.

Either way, see you all tomorrow. Oh bgaz could you pm me your number though, just incase of any problems? Cheers mate.

Pm'd

I think theres only Dr Dooms thats That loud LOL .........who cares if it rains........... it rains we wont dissolve :innocent:

Cheers

Ian

someone may slip into a ditch though :p knowing my luck it will prob be me on the first run out in the TT :blink:

Also tonight could be fun for you guys karting lol