The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Combined NW and Wales Pancakes - Previous Meets

garetheves

Pancake options  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pancake options

• Meet at Ponderosa cafe mid morning and follow as similar run as last time.
    • Meet somewhere near the A55, shorter run then on to the pancake house.
    • Go straight to the pancake house and take it from there.
    • I dont like pancakes.

It was a cracking day and really good to meet you all. Living not that far away I was shocked at not ever seeing some of the veiws etc. Really wish i had carried on to the pancake house though:(. I cant wait till the next one. Oh, and great pics.:)

Edit: How did you get on finding the Pancake house?

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It was a cracking day and really good to meet you all. Living not that far away I was shocked at not ever seeing some of the veiws etc. Really wish i had carried on to the pancake house though:(. I cant wait till the next one. Oh, and great pics.:)

Edit: How did you get on finding the Pancake house?

Was easy finding it and me, Paul and Ian are already thinking of another run down just to the pancake house and maybe Colwyn bay. Will keep you posted.

T'was great to meet you all yesterday, thanks to Hoff and Cadburys Purple for waiting for my late ass at Oswestry as I'd have had NO idea where I was going otherwise! :D

I'm sure no-one noticed me jetting off in completely the wrong direction after I left you all (thanks TomTom) :innocent:

T'was great to meet you all yesterday, thanks to Hoff and Cadburys Purple for waiting for my late ass at Oswestry as I'd have had NO idea where I was going otherwise! :D

I'm sure no-one noticed me jetting off in completely the wrong direction after I left you all (thanks TomTom) :innocent:

LOL Pete we did see you on your way back :blink: thought you had changed your mind and decided to join us LOL Glad you came over, Roll on JAE woot woot

Cheers

Ian

Yes we did see you head back as we set off though lol. Was good to meet you Pete. Lovely car youve got. Ive put some pics of it up in the Multimedia section.

EDIT: Doh! youve already spotted them.

Ive got loads more mate, some very good ones of your car. Ill put them on DVD and bob them round at some point. Struggling to find a way of hosting 3gig of pictures on the net so that everyone can download them so may just have to bung them on dvds instead.

Gaz

would really like a copy of some of the pics if possible? either BT digital vault? or DVD and ill give your a few quid for the disk?

Cheers dude

Gaz

would really like a copy of some of the pics if possible? either BT digital vault? or DVD and ill give your a few quid for the disk?

Cheers dude

Whats BT digital Vault? Ive got 600ish pics taking up around 3gig. A lot of them you wont want but id rather just give you the lot then you can delete ones you dont want. Anyone know a way of hosting 3 gigs worth of files. I was going to use yousendit.com but its got a 100Mb limit and im not going to zip them down into blocks of that size. It would take me forever.

really gutted i couldn't make this guys :( I had a bit of a crisis and i've been away from home all weekend.. I've only been able to get on the forum using my mobile.... Looks like you had a good laugh though. Can't belive i missed the pancakes!!! :rolleyes:

hiya Gareth

this is the aston

That is just so gorgeous.

I think I was getting my Aston numbers mixed up when you were talking to me and I assumed it was a more modern one rather than the classic.

really gutted i couldn't make this guys :( I had a bit of a crisis and i've been away from home all weekend.. I've only been able to get on the forum using my mobile.... Looks like you had a good laugh though. Can't belive i missed the pancakes!!! :rolleyes:

You didn't miss much Rob, they were awful and expensive.....;)

H.

Hey!

It was nice meeting up with you guys. Sorry I wasn't more lively I wasn't feeling 100% (self inflicted, so please no sympathy!).

Was a little gutted that I didn't stay for the pancakes, that was until i read the last post!!!

Can't wait for JAE now, and i'll be slightly more awake!!

Thanks again guys.

Hey!

It was nice meeting up with you guys. Sorry I wasn't more lively I wasn't feeling 100% (self inflicted, so please no sympathy!).

Was a little gutted that I didn't stay for the pancakes, that was until i read the last post!!!

Thanks again guys.

My last post was full of sarcasm!!

Just like me!! :innocent:

H.

Hey!

Thanks again guys.

Glad you enjoyed it, thats a lovely black car you have as well ;)

I wondered how long it would take b4 the colour issue came out!!!

I was going to follow that last post with something about me polishing and showing you the purple.....................?!?!? but thankfully i stopped! Well hopefully as long as the summer hasn't completely decided to pack it's bag's for the winter then it should be it's correct colour for JAE!

The sun will be out Geth, no excuses then. Though having seen it sparkle in the sun its certainly purple. You soon shot off on the way back, i fancied the challange but as i went to go with you by chirk the arse end started snaking so i though id just take it easy.

Also did you see the pics some random guy took?, they're in the wales section.

Do you fancy going to ithe bubble inn meet on sunday. Pete just text me asking. I think the 2 jamies will be going too.