The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Combined NW and Wales Pancakes - Previous Meets

garetheves

Pancake options  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pancake options

• Meet at Ponderosa cafe mid morning and follow as similar run as last time.
    • Meet somewhere near the A55, shorter run then on to the pancake house.
    • Go straight to the pancake house and take it from there.
    • I dont like pancakes.

is this a meting for supras in bala. just got one and fancy a meet

where s this calender?

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=486&day=2007-6-30&c=1 Thats a link to the calender mate, just click the "i am attending" button to add your name. :thumbs:

Sounds great Gaz, what sort of time do we thing we need to be meeting at chester services??

Think ive put about 9:30am as a meet time at Chester services. will give us between an hour and an hour and half to get over to the Ponderosa Cafe from there.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Excellent, fuel shouldnt be a problem. Someone that is coming mark these down on a map or programme them into a sat nav so we make sure we know them on the day.

Pete, we are having a mini meet in Standish, Wigan on 20th June (wednesday night) to discuss this trip if you fancy coming along for it. Still not met you at a Mascrat yet and gonna miss you this month as well.

Excellent, fuel shouldnt be a problem. Someone that is coming mark these down on a map or programme them into a sat nav so we make sure we know them on the day.

Pete, we are having a mini meet in Standish, Wigan on 20th June (wednesday night) to discuss this trip if you fancy coming along for it. Still not met you at a Mascrat yet and gonna miss you this month as well.

Yes ive just remembered there is a Shell station in Betws-y-Coes filled up there on the Bike before and its "en-route" to our plans :p

Cheers

Ian

:)

I have a fixed weekly WED conference call from 9-11pm but, sure I could miss a week ;)

Bloody hell!! That will be a road trip mate.......:blink: I thought the northern lads would clock up silly miles but you'd be in a league of your own.....:D

H.

Only just seen your reply mate! :)

My parents live about 8 miles from Chester (just around the corner from MPryde it turns out), so I'd have somewhere to crash before/after. They'd think I was up north to visit them, but there'd be ulterior motives afoot :sly: I've not been up that way since Christmas, so it could be on the cards.

I've racked up nearly 6000 miles in her since Christmas, so what's another 650 between friends? :D

Edit: Just looked where the Ponderosa Cafe is. You lot would be cruising right past my parents house to get to the Horseshoe Pass. If I decide to turn up, I'll try and time it right to catch you guys passing!

Only just seen your reply mate! :)

My parents live about 8 miles from Chester (just around the corner from MPryde it turns out), so I'd have somewhere to crash before/after. They'd think I was up north to visit them, but there'd be ulterior motives afoot :sly: I've not been up that way since Christmas, so it could be on the cards.

I've racked up nearly 6000 miles in her since Christmas, so what's another 650 between friends? :D

Edit: Just looked where the Ponderosa Cafe is. You lot would be cruising right past my parents house to get to the Horseshoe Pass. If I decide to turn up, I'll try and time it right to catch you guys passing!

Mine too :)

If you are thinking of going give me a shout mate, we'll meet up and them meet them lot :)

Hopefully my car will be back by then.

Its a nice spot up the ponderosa, some cracking views.

Can the convoy that is coming from Preston Meet me at Poplars 2000 (the service station at the M6 / M56) junction so i can convoy down with you guys to the end of the 56?

Ta

Matt

Will see ;)

Whats happening wednesday?!?! :search:

Having a mini meet in Wigan for a pint and some food and just to finalise plans for the wales trip. See the post called "mini meets"

Mine too :)

If you are thinking of going give me a shout mate, we'll meet up and them meet them lot :)

Hopefully my car will be back by then.

Its a nice spot up the ponderosa, some cracking views.

I will do mate. The roads around North Wales are fantastic and I haven't had a chance to take the Supe down them, so although it might cost more than I can really afford to blow out my exhaust just at the moment, it would be worth it!

Were you giving anything away on your "how much power will my car produce" thread? If so, I'll collect my winnings at the same time cheers :D If there's a choice, some rear rubber wouldn't go amiss... :innocent:

Can the convoy that is coming from Preston Meet me at Poplars 2000 (the service station at the M6 / M56) junction so i can convoy down with you guys to the end of the 56?

Ta

Matt

:rolleyes: We are meeting at the Chester sevices ON the M56 Matt

Cheers

Ian

Shoot me down if it's been mentioned already, but I can't see it!

From Chester Services, which route are you guys taking to get to the Horseshoe Pass? Can I suggest you follow the A55 south of Chester to the A550 southbound, then take the A5104 through Pontblyddyn, Treuddyn and over the Llandegla Moors towards the Horseshoe Pass? :innocent:

If you did that, us Penyffordd residents could meet you in Penyffordd Station car park, which is located at the roundabout where the A550 and the A5104 meet, at a suitable time.

That also means I'm going to be the club member putting in the most miles for this meet :D

See you all in a couple of weeks!

Shoot me down if it's been mentioned already, but I can't see it!

From Chester Services, which route are you guys taking to get to the Horseshoe Pass? Can I suggest you follow the A55 south of Chester to the A550 southbound, then take the A5104 through Pontblyddyn, Treuddyn and over the Llandegla Moors towards the Horseshoe Pass? :innocent:

If you did that, us Penyffordd residents could meet you in Penyffordd Station car park, which is located at the roundabout where the A550 and the A5104 meet, at a suitable time.

That also means I'm going to be the club member putting in the most miles for this meet :D

See you all in a couple of weeks!

We hadnt sorted the deffinate route from there yet, that is on the agenda for a mini meet we are having this coming week, so i will put that suggestion forward mate :thumbs:

We hadnt sorted the deffinate route from there yet, that is on the agenda for a mini meet we are having this coming week, so i will put that suggestion forward mate :thumbs:

Cheers dude!

Not only would that be ridiculously convenient, the road over Llandegla is fantastic IMO, from both a driving and a scenery point of view.