The mkiv Supra Owners Club

First impression PHR stage 3

JamieP

Guest Nicholas
You're right it is odd, i was expecting great things from this:search: what with my oil seal problems im sick of it all tbh, i can see a GT2 on the cards.

on a seperate note, you in MK on friday mate? I'm getting my map adjusted by Dan :)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nicholas
No im not going up for a while now, i cant be arsed with it all.

chin up mate most people adore your supra you'll soon have it 100% again ;)

You're right it is odd, i was expecting great things from this:search: what with my oil seal problems im sick of it all tbh, i can see a GT2 on the cards.

Bloody hell Jamie, stay positive! GT2 would bore you to tears!

You can't quit now, you are our best test pilot!

Paul only has figures for the Stage 2 on his site.

811bhp & 642lbft torque on BP ultimate 1.7 bar boost, power produced on stage 2 turbo

921bhp & 714lbft torque on high octane fuel 2.2 bar boost, power produced on stage 2 turbo

Second hand goods...not exactly much you can do.

What do you mean by that?I brought this in good faith, Paul is a proper trader and once the turbo id off ill be taking it back, Ive allready informed him that its not performing right and im sure he will do the right thing.

Paul only has figures for the Stage 2 on his site.

811bhp & 642lbft torque on BP ultimate 1.7 bar boost, power produced on stage 2 turbo

921bhp & 714lbft torque on high octane fuel 2.2 bar boost, power produced on stage 2 turbo

Blimey, they are good numbers !

I'm sure you will get it sorted mate :)

What do you mean by that?I brought this in good faith, Paul is a proper trader and once the turbo id off ill be taking it back, Ive allready informed him that its not performing right and im sure he will do the right thing.

I'm sure it'll get sorted...Paul is a decent chap.

Gran Tourismo 2.. it's just not the same ;)

I just hope Sheef's poltergeist has not floated over to your garage... I'm sure you will be fine

I'm getting my garage exorcised tonight!

Cheeky git!! My car is fine now.........well sort of! :p

Cheeky git!! My car is fine now.........well sort of! :p

The gremlin in your garage... putting gum in your pipes, making dodgy restrictor rings.. sounds like he has been kicked out fanally... he's wondering the streets of england looking for a supra garage door left ajar.. beware! You did shut your door Jamie?