The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno day on the 5th MAY

Paul_SWZ

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone got a post code and time?

TSR in Bridgwater we have to be there at 10am so we can convoy from the garage ! !

Not sure how long it will take from SWZ but here is his details where we will be leaving from

SWZ Performance

Gills Lane

Rooksbridge

Axbridge

SOMERSET

BS26 2TY

As it say's We are having a dyno day for you guys if we can get 20 cars we will do each run for £20 including a print out !

The day will be taking place on the 5th MAY at 10am

There will be a burger van on site and after we want to take a spin to the sea front and take some photo's

We are gonna be Meeting at the 10 am on the 5th MAY at the workshop and then going for a 10 minute drive to the dyno shop

This will be a joint day with the 300zx.co.uk club so please post your names if your interested.

Many thanks Paul

Ok the way i read this is meet at garage for 10 am so i will meet at exeter services sometime between 8.30 - 9am leaving at 9am latest

List for meet at services

(1) Wile e coyote (Darren)

The address of the garage we will be going to is 1 Stockmoor Park, Taunton Road, Bridgewater, TA6 6LD.

We need to be there as close to 9 as we can and its a 15 min drive from the SWZ garage so the earlier we leave the better.

The address of the garage we will be going to is 1 Stockmoor Park, Taunton Road, Bridgewater, TA6 6LD.

We need to be there as close to 9 as we can and its a 15 min drive from the SWZ garage so the earlier we leave the better.

just to verife, we have to be at yours at roughly 8.30?

Guest Phillw454
NO..... lol of course you can dude you want to meet at mine again & then go get James?

or should we try & meet at mine in case time is against us?

Might aswell meet at yours, what time

Guest Phillw454
Can u drive up and down the dual carrigway a few times to make sure im awake :lol:

Lol im sure youl hear me a mile off! Could meet you if you like?

Guest paulg

Paul (swz)

as i am coming down from wiltshire and (according to aa map)

pass through bridgewater to get to the swz garage,

can i go straight to the bridgwater garage rather than go to you and then back down again

Guest nick_t

hey paul just thought i would say im still coming as you have finished my car and ill be up in a bit to pick it up :D

Might aswell meet at yours, what time

erm... i hate getting up early but this should a be a good enough excuse to :)

just after 8am i suppose man... what about James are you coming down from Brislington to meet me & Phil at my gaff then we can jump on M5 & open em up & we should arrive at SWZ in about 10mins from Portishead :lol: as i did portishead to clevedon in under 5mins the other week i bottled it at 130 :sly:

Guest Phillw454
erm... i hate getting up early but this should a be a good enough excuse to :)

just after 8am i suppose man... what about James are you coming down from Brislington to meet me & Phil at my gaff then we can jump on M5 & open em up & we should arrive at SWZ in about 10mins from Portishead :lol: as i did portishead to clevedon in under 5mins the other week i bottled it at 130 :sly:

James lives down in weston mate.

Il be at yours around 8 am then