The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno day on the 5th MAY

Paul_SWZ

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok phil see you then..

shame about wheel bearing man i need to get my brakes sorted before they all warp on me... :( just aint got the money to fix it & im not earning the money at the moment to do it,

so im just taking it really easy & keeping it under 125mph on motorways....

(as i aint sold this 360 yet check sig ppl :p )

209bhp from my 1996 n/a unmodified 100% standard :)

but i wasn't happy though & i regret having it done as my poor cars not happy at all its missing & spluttering now :angry: as they really screwed my car & everybody else to hard on the road took mine into the 7k rpm area...

also they didn't really know what they were doing with the automatics as they had to get the manual's out & the bhp reading were all over the shop

209bhp from my 1996 n/a :)

but i wasn't happy though & i regret having it done as my poor cars not happy at all its missing & spluttering now :angry: as they really screwed my car & everybody else to hard on the road took mine into the 7k rpm area...

also they didn't really know what they were doing with the automatics as they had to get the manual's out & the bhp reading were all over the shop

Hows your front bumper?

& that as well :lol: after telling the dude 4 or 5 times & Paul (from SWZ telling him as well) they still managed to scrape the front nose cone! by putting it down into pot holes then up a kerb ffs :banghead: i found a split under the headlight a min ago where the muppet hit the car not happy at all

needless to say i wont be having another RR done or going back to that place...

i need to book it in for a service now & asses the aftermath of the RR... great :rolleyes: http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9316/damageat4.jpg

yep heres a picture of it just under the head light...

i got 247bhp from my n/a, i must admitt i expected more with all the stuff i had done to it, scotthks got 260 odd out of his n/a, they did it twice and it came up the same. to rollin thunder, this is why i told them i was backing my own car out TRUST NO ONE

Guest Phillw454

sorry i missed this guys:(

My car decided it didnt like oil so would leak it all:)

Sounds abit of a poop RR then.

I might be wrong but is scothks the lad with custom cams and ecu etc? Usually pushes around 251bhp?

I want more power!!! I need turbos:cool:

Very long day that was the guys did not have a clue when it came to automatics as most of the supras where autos

I nearly pulled out and wish i did as acording to them my twin turbo is pushing out 396 bhp on standard twins ? so waste of time as i still dont know :rolleyes: maybe paul should have checked if they were capable

Anyway not a total waste met a good few supe owners

I had a good day. I got 367 bhp with 328 torque and my turbos didnt blow which i half expected them too. Bit of a problem with my FCD only fitted it that morning to find out it was faulty. Have spoke to supplier thou and new one should be here soon so i hope to be pushing 400 bhp very soon. Anyone recomend a good tuner not to far from Bristol area, Want to get it all set up right for Jap fest. And nothing against JT hes a great bloke and knows his stuff but not interblow, somewhere else.

Guest Phillw454
I would like to say a big welcome to Pauls new mechanic.

:rlol:

Looks a good day:(

Still, i WILL be out tonight regardless of oil levels:D