The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno day on the 5th MAY

Paul_SWZ

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phillw454

I heard the HKS induction kits were pants? I had one and took it off!

I also heard a remap wont really do alot as i posted up about it? Could be wrong though

maybe, maybe not. i think everyone has there own oppinions about stuff like that, i personally could see how it works as there is a bit more effort goes in to designing them than say k & n BUT not as much effort as toyota would of put in. the stuff i stuck on must of made some difference, we have a hill down here called mullacott hill, this is a " what can you get up mullacott" thing, it has seemed to get better with everything i put on

Guest scotthks

Well im defo up for getting mine done properly then and jody if i see u about in nailsea il be rite there with u lol,seeing as u know wot your talking about i wudnt mind gettin mine done by u!!!

Guest richymotor

sorry to jump in and minorly abuse but looking at the picture posted up by rolling thunder earlier you showed me your front bumper first thing in the morning and pointed out that crack way before tsr tapped it on the floor, i wouldn't have said it was any different to then.

sorry but i would say you can't really blame them (if they had damaged it then i doubt they would have told you they hit it at all)

PS. no i don't work for tsr lol and i do appologise for sounding harsh