The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dyno day on the 5th MAY

Paul_SWZ

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hide: yet another stalker :lol:

thats cool man that could be 4 of us leaving from mine then?

yes indeed Paul you best get a tidying as i just dusted off the CC & sat nav :)

ah right phil no worries buddy

Went passed your car today fella, How do you manage to park it on the kerb?

its ok i dont need that much really just after a few minor things that i can fit on the side of road... just had a quick butchers on your site but i couldnt find some the things that i wanted :(

Went passed your car today fella, How do you manage to park it on the kerb?

you musta seen the beast in front of mine? (the 1.1 fiesta) i got a drop down kerb so i can just reverse all the way back... was that you then who beeped out a couple times this afternoon? you should have stopped in man if cars there kettles always on :)

huge thanx to paul for hooking me up with those rear springs & good advice :D just gotta raise the front up next >_

well ive never been in any type of club before & im still new here & finding out whats what & whos who so you will have to excuse the n00b questions :lol: also never owned anything this high performance or such high maintenance apart from the ex Mrs >_

im getting there though picking up a few things & terminology as well :)

paul the car drives like silk no on the rear i dont feel all the bumps or pot holes in the road no more just need the fronts to be raised then thats it im all ready for the day then & also need to get some exhaust parts & filter sparks & leads but i dont think i will have the money in time to get any of that done :(

i will back down your place in a bit man...

need to get some exhaust parts & filter sparks & leads but i dont think i will have the money in time to get any of that done :(

Dont need leads if your a TT. Decent plugs are about £6 each. But need to check your coil pack connectors at the same time too.

I drove past about 9.30 am. So may of woken you but i take you up on that cup of tea if i pass at a reasonable hour. Whats your door number or shall i just set the alarm off on the supe :p

oh that was YOU! :lol: i was like wtf was that all noise??? i thought it was the muppet in his 06 plate cararea (spelling) who fish tailed it into the kerb the other day outside my house trying to show off with his 0% skill of handling that much power :lol:

6 is the number btw & im not that lucky to be running a T or TT im just a humble N/A so im just trying to keep it simple with the limited knowledge of what i know & budget :( but i will use that advice cheers :)

things arent looking to good atm so i could just be arriving standard as you like.. with the exception of head unit if my old one still works that is my old pioneer DEH P8400MP after it was in a bad RTA in my old mondeo ST 24

edit:

Jay cant you see how high it is now? as Paul raised the rear up a tiny bit with new springs just waiting on the front springs to come into stock then im taking it back down to have the front fitted then i can get on that rolling road...

Gonna be starting at 9am now guys as they wanna make sure they can fit us all in. We will be meeting at the workshop in Rooksbridge Somerset BS26 2TY

Tel 07706586022 if you need any more info or directions.

1) paul

2) nonturbojim

3) Phill (if he can find it/follow some one)

4) leelbuk

5) Edge (if cars running ok by then)

6)blackie (if gets a postcode)

7) Rollin_thunder

8) xell

9)

my crash in my ST 24 :(

what do you think the chances are of that radio still working? i know the rest of 3k ICE was DOA as the engine block was split & the all the electrics were fried & the ICE went straight in the bin but i had a insurance on it all

E&L ppl they will cover you at very cheap price in case this happens to you in car or in house as well just about anything electrical really :) contact them here

Jay cant you see how high it is now? as Paul raised the rear up a tiny bit with new springs just waiting on the front springs to come into stock then im taking it back down to have the front fitted then i can get on that rolling road...

Cool. Were the old rear ones knackered? Interested to know, as they looked funny with the top 7 or 8 coils touching.

Guest gti_owner

put my name down...on the condition i pass my test on monday!! lol, if i do ill deffo come, and ill tag along...well try to tag along with phill + co