The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No. 1 Boyracer made it on BarryBoys.co.uk

Jake

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. This lot has taken 2 lunchtimes to read, including the BarryBoys stuff and other links. What an absolute arse that kid is. I kinda like the Abflug kits, even though they stop the car looking like a Supra, but that thing is hideous and running a close second to that 'DTM Mercedes' bodykitted abortion in taking the "worst Supra ever" title. Fact. I really hope all the panels, wheels and crap flies off his Supra the next time he takes it down the strip like the clown-car it is. He should change his screen name to 'Beppo'.

I'm not usually one to mercilessly rip the shit out of someone's pride & joy, but he really gets on my wick [shudder]

480 brake @1.2bar, on standard turbos :blink: Is that a record? I think he's had so much man lard pumped into him that it's affected his brain.

The guys obviously got issues. His car is a shed. He should stick to modifying his eyebrows :limp:

Is it wrong to vote off a club trader for taking part in such a dangerous monstrosity?

I don't think TF have anything to do with that car now. They (reluctantly) fitted the famous EMIC, but I don't think they've done anything since.

Is there such a thing as bad publicity? In this case I think Yes :(