The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No. 1 Boyracer made it on BarryBoys.co.uk

Jake

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

his car aint my cup of tea but why are soooo many people ripping the piss outta him?ok he doesnt help himself half the time and most the time he is reactin to countless piss takes but why do people go through the effort of even goin on a site and starting up a thread purely to mock someones car??? surely there are better things to do.

im sure if one of the 'more well known' members on here were to do that to their car,completely hyperthetical, the usual lemmings would be licking arse rather than dissing it or maybe just point out they dont like it and leave it at that.

his car aint my cup of tea but why are soooo many people ripping the piss outta him?ok he doesnt help himself half the time and most the time he is reactin to countless piss takes but why do people go through the effort of even goin on a site and starting up a thread purely to mock someones car??? surely there are better things to do.

im sure if one of the 'more well known' members on here were to do that to their car,completely hyperthetical, the usual lemmings would be licking arse rather than dissing it or maybe just point out they dont like it and leave it at that.

I'm allowed to, I'm a prick apparently *grin*

In all seriousness, someone from Turbofit should have a word with him, because he is claiming all sorts of mechanical 'FACTS' which are VERY innaccurate and could end up putting TF in a bad light.

Do not drag us into this.

We cannot be held responsible for things that other people say.

Never has any figures been quoted for his car and quite frankly I am surprised that he has claimed such a high figure.

Yes we did do the FFMIC but I am not going over that again.

Now before we go any further I must admit that Jamie is a nice lad, always polite and respectful and whilst I do not share his vision of how his car should look I cannot knock it either as we all have different tastes or outlooks on what we find pleasing.

If we all were to have a good look back out ourselves and the things we thought were great at that time only to realise now that we must have been right prats but with age comes enlightenment and better taste.

Let’s face it someone out there is making a lot of money selling those bodykits and it seems people are buying them, and NO NO NO I NEVER WILL;)

Knight racer did NOT fit that kit:)

Thanks for clarifying JamieP ;)

We believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and are free to do what they like with their cars, we respect that, and will do within our capabilities, to achieve the customer's requirements.

However, i can confirm now that Knight-Racer are NOT at all involved in supplying or fitting of this kit. Fitment is poor, and the panel gaps are just embarassing.

The only item we did supply for this car was the TopSecret II carbon bonnet, that was done a few months ago before any of this "abflug" style kit was fitted.