The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No. 1 Boyracer made it on BarryBoys.co.uk

Jake

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dearoh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear oh dear

about sums it up

I couldn't make it passed page 5, he really is a priceless piece of turd!

The only person he seems to be kidding is himself (and he's doing a very good job of it)

The only reason people are turning around looking at that car is not because of its 'awesome' looks but more than likely thinking to themselves what utter cr@p it looks like!

I must point out that I don't like or dislike the abflug kit, but that car of his is just rediculous!

rant over :D

Fair dues, that is why I asked rather than just doing it, didn't fancy the influx of new people coming on to slag off the decent cars..

I doubt they'd do that, at least the serious members wouldn't. They get the arse when people won't accept any critique purely because "it's a supra."

Celica OC are great for that sort of thing.

Alrite. The cars awefull and it seems hes a tit. But who is he exactly and why does everyone hate him (other than for what hes done to his supe)? Im dying to know.

Just read the full thread on the link. My question no longer needs asking:p

Are we sure that this guy is really gay?? He seems so far up his own arse that there doesn't seem room for anyone else!!:D

I never had any kind of interaction with this guy/girl but after seeing that picture of his face I can understand why people want to give him a good pasting!!:rolleyes:

Hope he's at JAE!!

H.