The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Did more work on the supe yesterday

Supragal

Must admit, its one of those cars that where the pics don't do it justice. I'll be the first to admit I didn't like it at all on the build thread, but it looks great IRL. The finish on the interior is stunning, G&B's work I think.

Yeah I got the marmite thing as I walked away from the computer. TBF I'm pretty much on the hate side.

Yes G&B trim, I think it looks nice, but it was totally out of my hands :D I just told them the outside colour and left them too it :)

Tlicence- yes well I had the extra engine mods, really can't be arsed to buy them all again as you say it would be a diff story if timescales and money were different.

Must admit, its one of those cars that where the pics don't do it justice. I'll be the first to admit I didn't like it at all on the build thread, but it looks great IRL. The finish on the interior is stunning, G&B's work I think.

Actually I think I agree. In the flesh it has more 'presence' I think it's the size of it and the wheels and tyres up close.

here you go then. Micheal, put down the teacake and prepare yourself.

Noooooooooooooo come back teacake!!!

Just kidding ;)

I still like the front end & wheels, it's the angular Abflug-esque bit and the spoiler that don't do it for me, had it been more extra wide TRD widebody at the back I reckon it would have been pretty special. But none of this matters as it's not my car, all that matters is that you are happy with it.

At the end of the day it's just nice to see it looking like a car again rather than a big white thing covered in dust.

Guest Rays the roof

Hi Rosie

Been away from the forum for a while and hence just caught up with your epic journey...

For those who haven't seen the car in the flesh, the photo's give only 20% accuracy on how great the colour really is....

When I have a sh*te situation to resolve at work, usually due the Directors making a hash of something, I am told "it's character building". Well by now, you must have one hell of a strong character.

Keep your chin up, finish the car, leave it in your garage for 3 days without thinking about it and then take it for a spin. Then decide whether to keep or sell. Good luck either way.

Dr Ray x :D

The quality of the interior looks magnificent but the outside just doesn't do it for me. IMHO but the Abflug-style kits just destroy the supe's great curves:rolleyes:

EDIT: I still have to say a big WELL DONE though on putting so much time and effort in your project Rosie