The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Donny North

DamanC

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, defo but I'm waiting for a new bumper and the paint work to be touched up so will lurk in a dark corner not on the stand :sly: Be good to meet some more of you guys though :)

Linda

well get ya paymet sent :) or if paying on the day update the list :)

As it Stands there is just me and Dibbley representing the club. :search: Awesome turnout ;)

Linda, dont worry about the state of it, its all about representing the club regardless if you have spent 80k or 80p on it, stick your name down, come on the stand and you will get in cheaper :)

As it Stands there is just me and Dibbley representing the club. :search: Awesome turnout ;)

Linda, dont worry about the state of it, its all about representing the club regardless if you have spent 80k or 80p on it, stick your name down, come on the stand and you will get in cheaper :)

my car would be a good one to have there, but what sort of security would there be, don't want any tossers with keys about if you get my drift

my car would be a good one to have there, but what sort of security would there be, don't want any tossers with keys about if you get my drift

you can be with your car at all time if you want and also put a barrier around it aswell if you really want to mate it would be fine no1's cars got damaged last year that i knew of

It will be my first show with the supra :blush: wont be looking fab til after easter but put me down for the stand to make up numbers and I'll pay on the day. I have my tent, if you guys are gonna be there from Saturday to protect me :innocent: I'll come down on the Saturday morning :) will update list too

Linda

Sorry guys there is no pay on the day if you want on the stand. On the day there are only 'spectating' tickets available on the day and not 'show'ers' tickets.

I have asked for a pitch out of the way so there is no through traffic and a risk of your car getting scratched. I would also suspect there will be at least one member at the stand at anyone one point during the day anyway :)

daman i want to come.. i downloaded the form but it says show car entry, or is that for any entry? and id like to be on the stand please.

Your a show car if you want on the stand :)

Dont worry about filling the second part of the form in, i will send this off. Once you have sent it off, update the list. The others are yet to do this, please do so. Thanks :)

Ok cheers ill complete this and sort it out. Does that mean i have to send a pic aswell?

Also any idea how much it costs to go on the track there?