The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Donny North

DamanC

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so,.. I'm not getting bummed then? :(

Plenty of time for that Ed. Sorry mate, I am a bit numb and didn't realise it was the bank holiday when I replied to the first thread. I have dropped the car off this morning for a few bits and bobs and they have promised me it back on Thursday. Problem is if it isn't done, they will be closed till Tuesday..:blink:

I am also not in the best of books with the missus after Vegas.!! Something to do with a lap dancing bar......:rolleyes:

H.

H not a problem fella, mines a stella :D

Ed, crash the riff raff and you may well be able to move over with us :) Either way, laught the car off and come get blotted with us :friday:

Guys, you should all now have your tickets? Im heading up friday afternoon and expect to be there mid afternoon and will be there til late sunday :)

Mark - are you wanting to head up with us lot?

whens that party thing supposed to be? is it sat night or sunday?

ill be there from around 1pm on saturday i think.

Hi Maz ;)

Tried to get onto the site but their server's down :rolleyes: tried phoning but person on the other end I reckon has had a lobotomy, didint know what I was talking about (nothing new there :D ) she only new about 'circus of horrors' >

try their website later today. btw, literature with ticket says all club stands should have all their cars on stand by 9am??

oh, and dont forget to wash the back of the supra as well :p lolxx

yup, you have to be on the stand by 9am or they will tell you to clear off!

sh*t i cant make it till around 1. i think i can move it to a stand after 6 though right?

Hi Maz ;)

Tried to get onto the site but their server's down :rolleyes: tried phoning but person on the other end I reckon has had a lobotomy, didint know what I was talking about (nothing new there :D ) she only new about 'circus of horrors' >

try their website later today. btw, literature with ticket says all club stands should have all their cars on stand by 9am??

oh, and dont forget to wash the back of the supra as well :p lolxx

hello!

ric is convinced its on sunday night but i keep saying its saturday thats why i was checking. lol yeah definately nobody knows what you are ever talking about :p

will probably wash it on saturday before coming down and hopefully it stays clean!!

if anybody pulls out for the stand could you let me know please will pay over odds for ticket ...got a hotel booked nr racetrack...was sposed to be showing car on another stand but the cheecky c**t has skanked evrybody...if not anybody fancy a free hotel room for 2 nights ?

if anybody pulls out for the stand could you let me know please will pay over odds for ticket ...got a hotel booked nr racetrack...was sposed to be showing car on another stand but the cheecky c**t has skanked evrybody...if not anybody fancy a free hotel room for 2 nights ?

you can just pay on the day to get in mate.. wont be able to park on stand but still can go though :)

You may be able to blag it general :)

Either that or drop them an email (details on their website) stating your problem, tell them you have spoken to Daman @ mkivsupra.net who is sorting the stand and he says it ok, and see if they agree. We are short of time so it might be with calling them come to think of it :)

So whos going up tonight? I probably wont be as ill be fitting my brakes and nto sure if ill be able to get there before 10. got the day off tomorrow now so ill be there for 9 i think :)

Hi m8 :wave:

be on my way bit later, get there 6ish n make base camp!

buzz me when you get there tomorrow,

cya!

:lol:

All good ill give you a ring. who you going up with linder?

All good ill give you a ring. who you going up with linder?

:search: myself! no one from this end going :rolleyes: will have a chilled drive down :innocent: and see if the air con works! Daman will probably be down there by the time I arrive. Im taking a baseball bat to beat away any chavy oiks that get too close to me or the beast :eyebrows:

Not sure who else going tonight either :meeting: Dya know when Ash is coming down, n Nik?

Really looking forward to it though,

lolxx

haha

fookin flamer kit
/vbb/images/smilies/bbcode_angry.gif
might aswell of bin lol

my car sounded like a pussy cat.. i fort next to yours ...gona have to drill some holes in th exhaust lol

nice mota you have there got all attention.....

yeah was a good weekend nice to meet you all some top ppl ...

had a good laugh deffo buying a big slr camera next year with a 8 foot lens just so i look like a pro photographer ...i fort they were all nerds but secretly there just like me a desperate sex pest..maz's m8 spent hours with them glamour models ...wish i had of camped but gona have to install a shower into my supra...and a oxygen tank to clense my body and a big mirror and some hair gel;)

might have pay for my mkiv membership now ...

oh yeah remember to vote for 116-1603 on the http://www.how102areyou.co.uk and not supra gold lmao:p

see you all soon i hope