3 Havard

4 SupraStar 3000

5 mrmward

6 uk-rich

7 Sarahjon

8 turbonut Payment sent 1 person

9 supragold Payment sent, no passenger as yet L800 BHP

10 mk47

Form is going off tomorrow guys. Last chance to send a form 1st class tomorrow without fail :devil:

Orginal Amo also seems to be comming :)

1 Daman Payment sent, 1 passenger, N111AAA

2 Dibbleyuk Payment sent, 1 passenger, My lady

3 Havard Not confirmed

4 SupraStar 3000 Not confirmed

5 mrmward Not confirmed

6 uk-rich Not confirmed

7 Sarahjon Not confirmed

8 turbonut Payment sent 1 person I need your registration, without it i cannot compleate the form

10 M47 (details Mr 47?)

11. Original_amo Confirmed

Sorry daman for late response.

1 Daman Payment sent, 1 passenger, N111AAA

2 Dibbleyuk Payment sent, 1 passenger, My lady

3 Havard Not confirmed

4 SupraStar 3000 Not confirmed

5 mrmward Not confirmed

6 uk-rich Not confirmed

7 Sarahjon Not confirmed

8 turbonut Payment sent 1 person I need your registration, without it i cannot compleate the form

10 MK47 confirmed - no passenger as yet L206RJN

11. Original_amo Confirmed

looking forward to this last year it was great the show wasnt amazing but the weekend was awsome..

One other thing me and DamanC and camping on the sunday nite aswell and of to Alton Towers http://www.altontowers.com/themepark/ on the monday anyone wanna join us your more than welcome, its 30miles from donny took us about 45mins last year.

Everyone thinks bank holiday monday its going to be RAM PACKED but its so quite we got on everything we wanted to go on about 3times and ritta about 10times! Everyone thinks the same thing and avoids going which means its quite empty!

All done, this is now closed.

Attendies are;

Daman

Dibbleyuk

turbonut

supragold

MK47

Original_amo

Plus passengers.

The organisers tell me that they have only had two forms confirming us. Duanes has gone late as too has mine with all the compleated stand attendies. This leaves another two, i can only hope they have already been sent. If they havent then it makes me look a c**t and your entry will be declined by the show organisers. I have assured them they are in the post.

I will update this thread once i hear any thing from them. It does look like we maybe on Tarmac, which has the bonus of being dust free but means we should invest in some of those funky camping seats.

All done, this is now closed.

Attendies are;

Daman

Dibbleyuk

turbonut

supragold

MK47

Original_amo

Plus passengers.

The organisers tell me that they have only had two forms confirming us. Duanes has gone late as too has mine with all the compleated stand attendies. This leaves another two, i can only hope they have already been sent. If they havent then it makes me look a c**t and your entry will be declined by the show organisers. I have assured them they are in the post.

I will update this thread once i hear any thing from them. It does look like we maybe on Tarmac, which has the bonus of being dust free but means we should invest in some of those funky camping seats.

Daman mine and amos went out yesterday. are you guys all staying for the full weekend? and are you allowed pass outs etc?

Daman

My form went out Monday so they may still be processing it, bearing in mind how slow the mail is!! :rolleyes: I'll chase them up next week monday just to be sure.

As for tarmac, there's plenty of grassy bits around there ;) either that or sleep in the supra's....:D

btw, are there any showers there? bit of a girly question but...

:search: thx

Daman

My form went out Monday so they may still be processing it, bearing in mind how slow the mail is!! :rolleyes: I'll chase them up next week monday just to be sure.

As for tarmac, there's plenty of grassy bits around there ;) either that or sleep in the supra's....:D

last year we found a lesure centre just near the tescos which isnt far the lady let us go into the changing rooms and use the showers etc its worth a drive to go freshen up..

they have showers there but after the friday nite the nasty pissed chavs tend to find it funny to shit and piss in them so avoid them! its wrong!

Daman

I wont ask how you know about the grassy bits! :eek: :D

No showers, but we are gonna pop to a local swimming pool to use their facilitys. Dont worry thou, we wont be able to smell your BO, mine will be over powering everyones :D

Hey got my ticket through on saturday, just wondering if i want to bring a passenger on the weekend is it possible for them to pay on the gate? as nothing is 100% yet wether someone will be coming or not?

Hey got my ticket through on saturday, just wondering if i want to bring a passenger on the weekend is it possible for them to pay on the gate? as nothing is 100% yet wether someone will be coming or not?

I got mine saturday aswell :) If you want to bring a mate then yes they can pay on the gate, just go in the office when you get there and tell them they are with you (show car passenger) and it will be about £30

Nice one that'll be good. ill be there on saturday evening around 6.30. Oh anybody going to drive one of the cars round the track? think there was an aston/ferrari/elise.

Apologies guys, after sitting on the fence and wondering whether I would go or not I have decided that it isn't a good idea. Besides the car not possibly being back by the weekend I don't fancy another overnighter straight after coming back form Vegas.

Sorry if I wasted any of your time Daman. I'll make it up to you at JAE mate!;)

H.