The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Donny North

DamanC

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueangel

Wasnt too bad a show enjoyed meeting some members there all the guys and gals that turned up were tops real nice ppl and to top off my weekend i won third place in the outdoor modded motors comp so walked off with a nice trophy to my surprise.

Hey fellas :)

Ive just got in :( i smell like a tramp :( Bloody knackered, 3 days away and i think im dying :D

Yeah, nice to catch up with some of you guys and of cource nice to meet some of you fellas that i haven't had the pleasure.

Cheers to everyone that tuned up, shit show, organisers couldn't sort a piss up in a pub, got some really good photos that ill post up, but for now im kaput so im offskies to bed.

Blueangel was on the end (to your right if you sat in the drivers seat) on day two. Alton towers was awesome, barely any queues but it pissed it down, still, all good :)

Ill get the pics up when i rfinally get some kip in, some really good ones look to be on there :)

ah dunk how are you mate? was a good laugh and blue angel is ric he was with us all day sunday (with blue/white car)

did you go to that mfn thing afterwards? it was funny we went for about 10 mins, trying to ask for directions people thought ric had lost it when he said "can you give me directions to the middle of nowhere?" :D

Bit of a strange show, far far too many chavs about in some fairly awefull motors but some supes mixed in which was nice. Unfortunately I only managed to get over to the stand briefly but it was nice to see your cars and have a bit of a chat with maz again, I would have bought the car over like you suggested but the thought of the walk back to get it put me off.

The drifting was quality but the best part of the day was walking back to the supe in the car park and seeing a bunch of guys taking pics of it. First time thats happened and it felt pretty good.

hey mk47 yeah went to that mfn ....didnt think that much too it erm was busy thou few cars from the show there ...called past junc 28 bit of action there ..but didnt stay long had a race wiv a r33 mines missing a lil top gear but still killed it lol....then raced a 911 cab home quick old thing them 160 down bypass gona av to sort me front arches out interferd wiv steering ...not wot you want at that speed then went into local town for a couple gud nite thou:)

Guest blueangel

Mfn was shite, Like a sea of burberry it parted as the supes drove in lol but the mass of stickers and shell suits kinda ruined it for me.

Mfn was great, Like a sea of burberry it parted as the supes drove in lol but the mass of stickers and shell suits kinda the icing on the cake for me.

ahh i knew you enjoyed it :p