The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball Viewing & DVD Payments

Dragonball

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi lol I have come out of hiding Pauls been chasing me up non stop.....We had to master sound several times to get it right...and the editor could only find the time to let us do this with him couple of days ago after a two week wait (due to his other full paid work)...we now have the master, just compiling shots that didn't go in for an extra feature on the DVD which should take a few more days giving them and the artwork to the Duplication company and then hopefully they will only take a few more days then i will deliver them to Paul for Distribution.

i have been working in between too and its been a real slog....if/when we do the next one..it will be so so different we will not be using the facilities we have used, will just take the people we need to take on the trip (two main cameras) no passengers....!!!!! and we will edit it ourselves on some new gear we have acquired this will speed the process up, There is so much i have learned from all this and its been so painful for all of us....I know that not everyones going to be happy, but the next one i want more people to be involved and make more people happy and it will all be done in a different way totally....i have tried my very best and not looking for sympathy (much lol) anyway hope we get it out to you next week sometime....

Cheers once again for your never ending patience...its unforgivable i know that its taken this long what can i say...well i'll shut up for a start and get on with sorting it out lol.

Sorry Sorry Sorry....

Cheers

Si

(-;

Any news? Please don't take this wrong Si I appreciate all the hard work that everyone has done, but quite a few of us sent money across over a month ago, and nearly two months has passed since we saw the preview at the Ace. How much longer are we going to have to wait to get our copies of the DVD :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.