The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball Viewing & DVD Payments

Dragonball

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi....eh ...sorry...erm

Luke has done the covers and assembled the second reel 'Dragonball Uncut' and the menu etc etc.

In between about 6 other jobs and working abroad...

Update is...its ready and again I apologise for not coming on here and telling you whats happening..I do however have to get them copied at a professional place in Richmond i have ordered 100 as the deal was better for that many they are printing the covers and burning the DVD's etc and im hoping that they will be able to do it this week..I will call them in a couple of hours (today) and report back..as soon as they have done them they will be taken to Pauls for him to distrubute them.

I'm sorry for all this..its not good enough for me to leave you in the dark and I deeply apologise.

If we do the next one (God help us all ) lol...there are better plans in place to speed things up times three....determined to get the next one right and finished much much quicker..like erm the same year lol!

Si

:( (nobody loves me no more)

'We all hate Simon' membership forms available... in fact that's the name of the next trip (see attached)

BTW guys

I have few (about 5) of dragonball 06 T shirts and about four stickers left from the last trip - so to say sorry I'll bung these in if wanted by anyone - just let me know...

YIPPEEEEEE.

Im so pleased to be able to tell you...I pick the DVD's up Tuesday evening...will take them round to Pauls and we can send them out Wednesday 150 percent:) ....I love the covers they have done an excellent job well luke designed them..and edited the Uncut reel as an extra feature so the whole thing is about 1hr and 15 mins..

Pheeewww.:innocent:

I hope you like it and anything you dont like about it will be addresed and improved on when we do the next one either this year or next...still in discussion with Paul on this! Its been a huge learning kerb but now we have done it once and can amend where we have gone wrong in places...the next one will be a walk in the park.

Thanks for waiting almost a whole year lol....lets try see if we can do it in (at worst) half the time on the next one thats the challenge.(err like the same year lol)

And i will try get more people featured and more MkIII's as well.

Regards

Si

Knackered, skint, unloved...achievement ha ha:p

'We all hate Simon' membership forms available... in fact that's the name of the next trip (see attached)

BTW guys

I have few (about 5) of dragonball 06 T shirts and about four stickers left from the last trip - so to say sorry I'll bung these in if wanted by anyone - just let me know...

Yes please Paul... would love an 06 sticker...

Are the 07 stickers going to be made the other way around (flames to the right) for the other side of the car... ?

Payments received

Ony these so far guys... 40+ missing?

13 Feb. 2007 Payment From Douglas Young

5 Apr. 2007 Payment From Rohim Ali

27 Mar. 2007 Payment From Robert Mead

1 Mar. 2007 Payment From Stephen Green

26 Feb. 2007 Payment From Ken Holland

25 Feb. 2007 Payment From Mike Fontaine

15 Feb. 2007 Payment From Ellis Grange

15 Feb. 2007 Payment From Sharon Green

15 Feb. 2007 Payment From Matthew Ford

15 Feb. 2007 Payment From Paul Simpkins

15 Feb. 2007 Payment From Gerald Simpson

14 Feb. 2007 Payment From jaspreet bhambra

13 Feb. 2007 Payment From gary woods

13 Feb. 2007 Payment From Steven Macartney

13 Feb. 2007 Payment From ABID HUSSAIN

13 Feb. 2007 Payment From jonathan hudd

13 Feb. 2007 Payment From gary james

13 Feb. 2007 Payment From Paul Burns

13 Feb. 2007 Payment From James Cannings

13 Feb. 2007 Payment From antony pasquini

13 Feb. 2007 Payment From Peter Barfield

Payments received

Ony these so far guys... 40+ missing?

WTF?!

I'd be using the email function of all the attendies last year if I were you. It may be that some of the guys don't visit the board anymore, but their email may still be valid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.