The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball Viewing & DVD Payments

Dragonball

Got mine, thanks so much!

Watched it last night with the family, my interviews are so embarassing (not exactly cumfortable with camera's)

Thanks for all you hard work simon, also thank for send them out paul and of course arranging the event as no event no dvd :D

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine, thanks so much!

Watched it last night with the family, my interviews are so embarassing (not exactly cumfortable with camera's)

Thanks for all you hard work simon, also thank for send them out Paul and of course arranging the event as no event no dvd :D

Aww thanks Jon, I thought you interviewed really well...sorry theres so much of you, the idea behind this was to get a few to carry the story and link it together I would of loved to have had a few more but it was costly to do this so had to choose the nearest people to me in terms of distance. The DVD was a first attempt and I know its not as perfect as I'd like, but its something we can build on.

Its a skill being interviewed its surprising how many people cant be interviewed, people go on courses to learn to be interviewed on camera, you are one of the naturals..I would be hopeless lol.

Yep Big Up to Paul E and Luke Spencer (Luke is an unsung hero of all this) who worked really hard on the music and sound mastering and of course edited the Uncut version(it was a real pain to sort the sound mastering out it took weeks to get it near perfect and Lukes spent almost all his spare time working on this video bless him)

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do it and for believing in me and being forgiving where needed...I appreciate it and i look forward to the next one we do which will be even better!

Cheers

Si

:flasher:

Anyone nor received - email me [email protected] with your address again guys or call me on 07939 111 877

I used the paypal addresses on your payments

Maybe the postie thought that 'Dragonball' was some form of strange sexual practice - either that or they were your eagerly awaited 'Spanking for the over 40's' DVD and had them away :)

Feck knows m8 - this is doing my head in...

Pete - yours and Dougs just gone now...

Anyone who needs a replacement will have to send through their paypal payment confirmation details as I dont have access to this anymore...

Also - do not pay me anymore - this goes to Simon from here on in - cheers

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.