Query 470 bhp - Pics and Graphs,

Dragonlady

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the comments Imi. No idea mate to be honest. But the previous owner had it dyno'd there not long ago. The hybrids were fitted in May by Phoenix so it hasn't been dyno'd with them in. :)

The engine was replaced in May 2005 as the previous one had a damaged piston from a faulty injector. This one only covered a certified 37,000km when fitted, so pretty strong. It's on about 40,000miles now I'd say. :)

Burna - thank you buddy. Appreciate those stats. They seem more realistic! Seems like it's uprated fuelling time then! ;)

Hello all,

Just got in from work, switched on computer......."Oh sh*t, it's still on going"

Sorry if I have caused any probs or arguments, didn't mean to.

I noticed that people are saying that rwhp is the one to go by, if this is the case we got 375.7 on the RR day which would equate to? ( brain dead after long day)

Also "if" we were running rich at an AFR of 9.9 and had this sorted, what sort of power increase would you expect to gain?

Thanks

Does sound a little high :) I'd discount that reading and just enjoy the car.

Leaning those AFRs off to mid-11's will certainly give you a noticeable power boost. However due to the dodgy power reading I'd view the AFR readings as suspect and untrustable as well, so get it checked properly first.

-Ian