Query 470 bhp - Pics and Graphs,

Dragonlady

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

After reading all of this, I dont understand why weston would want to inflate their figures. Really didnt seem like the kind of place to do that at all!

But this has made me want to get my car dyno'd again somewhere else to be sure :(

Fancy arranging a trip to some other place?

Might consider Nobles but have heard mixed things about them from RS owners.

Fancy arranging a trip to some other place?

Might consider Nobles but have heard mixed things about them from RS owners.

Yeah ill be up for a trip somewhere easter time-ish. Just really wouldnt know where to go. The last thing I want to do is go somewhere and then everyone go....."oh those figures are rubbish/inflated/deflated/impossible"

I just want to know what my car puts out, I cant believe how difficult it is to get this done lol :search:

Surrey :( but seems the only place to trust. http://www.surreyrollingroad.co.uk/

Maybe worth a trip, just don't know if I'm that serious about getting a figure and travelling all that way to get it done. The Weston Performance one was just a bit fun for me and a day out with friends.

Doesnt it seem a bit stupid though, we have to go all the way to surry to get a reliable rolling road session done?

Surely there are other places to do this?

They're a bit far for you guys really. How about the TurboFit in Milton Keynes, they appear to be getting consistent (and realistic) figures.

Now that's an idea :thumbs: I've got to give S7EVE a lift down the end of March to pick up his car up so that would kill two birds with one stone :)

Any idea of a date in March?

Why not meet up and go down together?

What RR do they have there and any chance of a dicount for 3 cars do you think?

I've got to check the date with Ste, depends when his respray is all done. I'll let you know :)

I've just remembered I asked what my RWHP should be in this thread before the RR day, post 34 http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=83212&highlight=stock

Matt Harwood reckoned about 260rwhp and on the day the printout they gave me was 249.3rwhp. Seems about right so I don't know what to believe now :rolleyes:

Graph at the fly:

Graph at the wheels:

Got a new 02 sensor sitting on my desk ;)

To be honest on the RR day everyones AFR's went off the scale except TrickTT's. Weston Performance advised most of us that fitting some kind of fuel controller would release more HP.

Edit: Just re-read your post Homer and now understand you meant THEIR 02 sensor was no good! In that case the ultra rich readings we all got on the day could all be false, bugger me! :(

Any idea of a date in March?

Why not meet up and go down together?

What RR do they have there and any chance of a dicount for 3 cars do you think?

I may be wrong but Turbofit don't have a RR, they just know somewhere local that does it. Don't quote me on that though.

I may be wrong but Turbofit don't have a RR, they just know somewhere local that does it. Don't quote me on that though.

Right and Wrong.

We have the use of a rolling road not far from our unit, the owner Martin has been a good friend to us for a number of years and allows us to use it as our own.

Dan our mapper runs the unit when any of our customer cars are RR so a RR day would not be out of the question.:)