The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Interior updated.

JamieP

Another usfull post by you Pete, you must have put some real effort into searching for that:rolleyes:

All of 2 seconds.

I just found it amusing that I suggested a solution to your ghastly switch problem for you to pooh pooh it, only to fit a stereo anyway.

Sorry, I should've obviously just said: "looks great mate" like the rest of the valuable comments on here rather than entering into some amusing banter with someone who clearly doesn't appreciate it.

Jamie, relax mate! I really don't think Pete meant any offence.

Just as an aside, did you get the NOS set up on the AEM yet (probably I missed a thread somewhere)? Interested in the difference you see both power wise and on the EGT/afr side of things.

Yea sorry pete, im tierd and grouchy.

Not got the nos setup yet, ive only used it the once.

Ive got a boost leak problem to get sorted then back up for mapping and setting the nos up soon as:)

Did you have yours mapped this weekend?

Did you have yours mapped this weekend?

Nope :( Was all set for the drive on Saturday then the car broke down on Friday and I spent the entire night waiting for recovery.

Not sure whats wrong with it tbh, Ian C will take a look at the data logs on Monday hopefully and make some suggestions.

looks good jamie. its amazing the black carpet makes such a big difference!

Only just noticed the carpet, that looks so much better than the manky grey thing. Thats on the to-do list!

I've got a fabric black headlining, sun visors and interior light waiting to go in, I *think* these fabric ones were only available on the UK specs (Thats where mine came from).