Millsy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest StevenSheen

I quite like the stripes over the top of the car not sure about the fact they merge into a triangle though...standard shelby 500 style stipre would look nice but the circles just look...well odd...wicked wheels though...

Very different Andy, im not sure myself. The stripes are quite cool, and yeah maybe with a number in the white circles would finish it off. But at the end of the day, they are just graphics and can be removed, its your car and so modify if as you like. I got laughed at cause I put underbody lights on my Supra, but I like them and thats what matters.

As previously said, I didn't really have much control over this - just pimping my ass for money basically. I'm going back to graphics guy tomorrow to get something in the white circle - they want some weird 'X' thing and also a Yokohama and Fuel logo on there too. Oh well, I'll be a mug and put some more photos up when they're on so you can make me feel worse! ;)

At least I may have some half decent wheels and I can peel graphics off once they've been on for a polite amount of time. Mate's 200SX is getting done with a similar theme so will get shots of that too.

I can't really talk because I love this car http://www.moparuk.com/forums/files/p7230029_289.jpg Just because it's so OTT. I'm sure lots of you won't be so keen :D

That is outrageous. Love it.

As previously said, I didn't really have much control over this - just pimping my ass for money basically.....Oh well, I'll be a mug and put some more photos up when they're on so you can make me feel worse! ;)

:( Sorry Millsy, didnt realise....couldnt you just have, er, pimped your real ass ? Never mind, youve a great Supra there stickers or not.

if you changed the point on the bonnet stripe and removed the egg it would look better but the door graphics are a no no as they just look totally out on the curves of the supra

Very different Andy, im not sure myself. The stripes are quite cool, and yeah maybe with a number in the white circles would finish it off. But at the end of the day, they are just graphics and can be removed, its your car and so modify if as you like. I got laughed at cause I put underbody lights on my Supra, but I like them and thats what matters.

whats wrong with under car lighting? i have em they look good plus they give my car an extra 80bhp:)