Hmm, graphics are on...

Millsy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It wasn't aimed at you, just seems there's a number of posts that aren't particularly constructive. I knew the graphics aren't amazing, but I've seen some cars on here that there have been posts about that I haven't liked and just kept my thoughts to myself. However I did ask for any opinions so fair enough I suppose.

I see, well the only reason I made ANY comment on the car (and waited this long to do it) was the fact that the thread was started asking for opinion on it.

I only wanted to comment on the workshop as it looked pretty cool but didn't want to post that without at least contributing (albeit re-iterating what others have said) to the original question.

apologies if you took that to heart.

As Ed said, the back doesn't look too bad. I think its just the arrow on the doors and bonnet that ruin it. Why not continue the stripes all the way over the front right through the bumper and just loose them completely from the doors and just have the white circle with black border? Wheels look nice BTW.

I see, well the only reason I made ANY comment on the car (and waited this long to do it) was the fact that the thread was started asking for opinion on it.

I only wanted to comment on the workshop as it looked pretty cool but didn't want to post that without at least contributing (albeit re-iterating what others have said) to the original question.

apologies if you took that to heart.

No problems mate. It is quite a nice garage. Custom Exotics in Harlow - just opened, look like they do good bodywork, paintjobs... may have to pay them another visit! [GRIN][/GRIN]

As Ed said, the back doesn't look too bad. I think its just the arrow on the doors and bonnet that ruin it. Why not continue the stripes all the way over the front right through the bumper and just loose them completely from the doors and just have the white circle with black border? Wheels look nice BTW.

I quite like that idea. Tempted to get a scalpel out myself and slice the white circles out of things. The 200sx for some reason didn't have arrows on the side, it just stopped abruptly and the white circle on the bonnet sat higher up which I thought looked better.

I quite like that idea. Tempted to get a scalpel out myself and slice the white circles out of things. The 200sx for some reason didn't have arrows on the side, it just stopped abruptly and the white circle on the bonnet sat higher up which I thought looked better.

I'd go with that as well. I'm not a fan of graphics but it would look 10x better without the arrows IMO

That looks alright. Good effort for a 'quick' photoshop mate, nicely done. To be honest, I really liked the darkish look my car had before with grey wheels and the silver paint with a few bits of black dotted around. Not sure if the white circles are a bit too eyecatching - same with the shiny wheels, but planning on dulling them down somehow.

:yeahthat: they don't hold back that's for sure :D

i posted pics of my engine bay a while back RESULTS HERE :blink:

Just looked at that thread - they don't hold back do they. Tempted to keep going with the graphics, turn it into a totally offensive car and post it up there. Probably wouldn't get any replies as they'd all keel over with heart attacks as they seem quite highly strung

Why not something like this then on the sides?

I really like that idea - kind of Carrera-ish. Saw one with similar stripes with 'supra' written in it at QSD the other week. But the car it was on was the worst damaged Supra I'd ever seen so don't know if it would be tempting fate!

But maybe just those stipes and ditch all the other graphics!