The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Performance Show, October 10th

millhouse

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me your joking, looks like I will be the only representative for the club then, oh well never mind. On a more serious note, is there a meeting point arranged for people travelling from the North and if so when and where.

It will be the M1 but at what junction for the final convoy to Pod?

Cheers

What a great day!!!!!

Where was everyone??Waited at South Mimms from 8.30 to 9.30 the only other Supe was Dave F.. We waited and waited??????????in the end we set off on our own with an Mr2 following . Thanks to Dave we all made it to the Pod. you were the perfect Gent today with the parking etc .....I am in your debt:)

the cars were awesome and I loved the sheer power and vibration of the jet car......sennds shivers up the spinne!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of beautiful Supes and cheered myself stupid for various club members going up the strip.

Big thanks to Soo and Gatso, lovely to spend time with you guys. Lovely to meet Kate and Lazarus, hope to see you both again at the Christmas do??Lovatt good to meet you and can't wait for my new sparkly dash!!!!!!!!!!

Richard, Mad Ad,Scooter the Dangerous Brain and the real Brain great to see ya and I loved your new toy, very lovely!!!!!!!!!

Steve always a pleasure, Millhouse good to see ya to. And to others that I have'nt mentioned it was gr8 to see ya all:) :) :)

You must have been inside the services as we rolled in to the car park, stood around for about 20 minutes and left at 9am exactly.

Shame you missed the convoy, it was good fun and not too mad.

Good to see you at Pod, sorry I didnt stop for a chat, was on my way back to the car to show people the single turbo.

JB

We were aiming for South Mimms @ 9am but the M25 was closed according to road signs so we went up the M11 and across country.

We got there about 10.30, had a chat with a few people, watched drag racing until 12.45 then spent the rest of the day queuing (except 25.06 seconds for my 2 runs).

Good day though (Jenny enjoyed it too even though she was frozen).