The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Japanese Performance Show, October 10th

millhouse

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you will be pleased to hear since doing monkey work for Jap village i have finally got myself a 6 spd tt supra which i love piccy attached and also running with another guy on the forum a jap aftermarket company:)

If i reember were you not running over 600 brake it was a lovely motor got any pics of what happend to it not be morbied am i?

2004_1010image0015.jpg

Whitelightning is now blue.

I sold it back to Tim, who sold it to another person.

I think the intention was to respray it (Tim likes Candy Apple - he didnt like it white) and then make it more user friendly. I know the compression on most of the cylinders was sub 50% so it was on its last legs. However it still had much potential and was already loaded with goodies as you know.

Well there were alot of things on Whitelightning that were never going to get better without a full engine rebuild. She was getting tatty because I had limited time and resources left. (£17k purchase, £12k prep for cannonball, £4k post cannonball, £10k extras over a 2 yr period).

So it would need to be a sound engine that could take some serious mods. Even better - a partially (or wholely) modified car with an engine that would be reliable.

Narrows it down doesnt it.

And it has to beat a Lamborgini Gallardo.

No-it really has to, Henry is getting one and I won't be beaten.

So options are limited.

But a plan is afoot, all I can say is that it has 4 wheels at the moment.

Who else is doing the ECBR 2005 ?

Originally posted by Gatso

PS Sorry didn't stay to see your last run Simon - how did you do ???

I think it's safe to say I need a bit more practise launching the car! My 60ft times were abysmal! 13.6@107mph is the best I managed, I need to fiddle with the launch control settings (I turned it off for the last two) and get a whole lot more practise!

I've finished editing the video now btw, you can find it here.

Originally posted by Bobbeh

You got the quickest time but for that red 900bhp number plated one and Leons.

hi bobbeh

i got 4 trophys made up

fastest time at pod on stock turbos/hybrids

fastest stock turbo/hybrid (race spec anything goes)

fastest stock turbos/hybrids (street spec nothing stripped out and street tyres)

fastest big power car

that dg caig is not on here did he beat leon?

need to know who won fastest street trim to give this trophy out.

previous best time on stock turbos was 12.9 by branners old car now barry has. then i beat that last year with 12.8. now just set best time of 11.962 for santapod supra stock turbos.

got leons run on a vid clip and he goes a bit sideways half way down.

got my 3 runs on .wmv files but no where to host

you know about the fastest street supra?

that guy with red nemmisis car did a 12.8 on his first outing dragging car but he not a member on here. was chatting to him and the other nenesis purple supra owner