The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RAF Marham Trackday

heckler

pm'd you a while ago, My mate wanted me to bring his track wheels in my car plus tools etc... you said you'd see if that was ok?

Rob

Sorry Rob, My mistake, yeah, did get your details and have been included on the list. I just didnt recognise you by forum name, as the list is done in you real name. ;) All sorted.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, Ladies and Gents.

A few people have PM'd me saying "i might be coming along with so and so".

I Cannot allow any more people to keep adding there names regardless if there only a passenger or hired help, concidering the cut off date was YESTERDAY! With the posibility of upto 250 cars (god knows how many people! 140 cars on sunday alone) coming over the weekend - every single person has to be vetted. The cut off date was put in place by the event organiser/my boss for this very reason. To keep adding names is just not on and makes my boss upset.

Hhi Si

I've been following the thread, bit concerned now that, as I will be coming with a friend, due to numbers, insurance etc seems a strong possibility I may get turned away? Don't want to create awkward position for my m8 or anyone else, please advise. Not sure if others will be thinking this too?

thanks in advance

Linda

My boss did actually say, if you names not down, you are not comming in. The big problem in numbers. we're looking at about 300 cars over the weekend. thats why the cut of date was set as the RAF police have to do checks on all people coming to the event - However, there is a way around it. I can personally get you on to the camp, but I'd need to meet you at the main gate.

• 3 weeks later...