The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RAF Marham Trackday

heckler

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and Gents

I'm going to have to bring the cut off date forwards to March 14th so that I can Email the list back in time. SO - If you still pondering about coming send me you details anyway, this does not mean you are commited to show up!

IF you show up and you name is "not on the list" you will NOT be allowed on the camp. No Exceptions.

Thanks.

quick question, if we put the Santa Pod day on the 14th would that be a problem? I see most of you are going on the Sunday (unless I missed a post somewhere..) so this shouldnt be a problem should it?

We are trying to avoid Bolney on the 21st April and the 14th is the only other date we have available.

JB

Hi Si,

I PM'd you my details a while back mate, but can't remember if I sent through my passport number. Can you let me know mate as I'm at work without passport at mo, but wiull find details out when I'm back home if needed.

Cheers ;)

Greg

Hi Si,

I PM'd you my details a while back mate, but can't remember if I sent through my passport number. Can you let me know mate as I'm at work without passport at mo, but wiull find details out when I'm back home if needed.

Cheers ;)

Greg

Nope, you didnt send you PP number through.

:cool:

quick question, if we put the Santa Pod day on the 14th would that be a problem? I see most of you are going on the Sunday (unless I missed a post somewhere..) so this shouldnt be a problem should it?

We are trying to avoid Bolney on the 21st April and the 14th is the only other date we have available.

JB

I cant see any problems with that. Just about everyone is going on sunday.

when we had a ferarrid owners day, it was very very wet, an Enzo came around the top corner, did a complete 360 degree piroet and carried on...

No points for style unless he ended up with a patch of turf sat on his spoiler, ;) but then again my car doesn't cost 500k+. The F360 at donnington lasted 3 laps before he guy saw too many pound notes infront of his eyes.. and beat a hasty retreat

Now hear this, now hear this..

2 days remaining...

That is all.

(who can name the film that comes from?)

'BATMAN' 1966

Penguin: Now hear this, now hear this. This is your Captain speaking. My fine pinioned pirates, we're approaching the tricky buoy! Sharpen your cutlasses! There may be skullduggery ahead!

Now what do I win :) a drive in a Lambo ;) ;) ;)

PS. I'm not sad, just Googled :)

Si

Is that 21 cars for the whole track day? or just the cars you've organised?

p.s. is it still ok for me to come in support?

Rob

OK, going back to post 36 "Spectating is not a possibility unless the individual is coming to assist someone who is driving - the reason for this is quite simple - the event insurance premiums and Health & Safety "

Sorry fella, I dont make the rules.

OK, going back to post 36 "Spectating is not a possibility unless the individual is coming to assist someone who is driving - the reason for this is quite simple - the event insurance premiums and Health & Safety "

Sorry fella, I dont make the rules.

pm'd you a while ago, My mate wanted me to bring his track wheels in my car plus tools etc... you said you'd see if that was ok?

Rob