The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got car-jacked tonight!

RedM

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't find this thread in the slightest bit amusing. Knew it was a joke, had that email circulated many a time, but what a frikking waste of time and energy posting that sh*t. Pointless.

EDIT: Apologies Red-M, just having a bad day me thinks, no offence. But still didn't find the thread relevant! ;)

I see the night school course is working then :innocent:

sorry mate did not find this funny at all. a similar thing happened to my mate but he got threatened at knife point at a petrol station and car took and dont find it funny.

Just expressing my opinion.

John

Agreed Hulse. Sorry to hear that mate, glad he's OK though.

On an off-topic point but following this thread, I was held at gunpoint in Bar Censa, Solihull, with 3 of my best mates oin September 2003. Best mate used to work there and they burst through the fire exit doors as we were on our way out. Armed with pistols and a fluid in a tupperware like container. Never been so scared in all my life.

For people to p*ss around, alike that ridiculous cancer thread, is simply wrong. Clearly the people who think it's alright and the protestors should "lighten up" don't recognise this.

Well CJ, a similar viewpoint has already been expressed by other members here, so thought I'd obviously put mine forward too.

I think it the way to express your viewpoint that leaves something to be desired. If I do not agree with a posting, I don't feel the need to resolve to vernacular or vitriol. Either I ignore it or I post up in a rational fashion as most of the other objectors have done in this thread.

Oh agreed, that part was a little too irrational, but then we get into a discussion about which parts you're referring too etc etc. Do you think my original post as it stands now is still impertinent?

I'm really not in the mood to continue this further. Apologies.

Yes Thorin, aren't you all so lucky to have such privileges. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you don't understand the fundamental basics of the english language whereby the same word can have different meanings in a differing context?

Yes, and I do. Perhaps you don't understand sarcasm.

Interesting that a complaint was made by someone that this was all just a waste of energy, not at all funny etc etc etc

That same person then posted a further 9 times.

Perhaps said person should thank RedM for providing an opportunity to express his or her own opinion so effectively

Just my opinion, which i am allegedly entitled to ;)

That's great Suprastar, thanks mate. Good choices there.

Hope to receive something nice CJ, try and stretch that imagination.

Thorin - hate to spoil the surprise, but you'll most likely be getting a special xmas bundle of the following:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Prats-Twats-Celebrities-Wannabes-Nobodies/dp/1905102348

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Just-Me-Everything-Shit-Encyclopedia/dp/0316729531

with an added extra.

http://www.amazon.com/Suicide-Attempted-Methods-Consequences/dp/0786704926

Hopefully won't be seeing you in the New Year.

Love always.

Greg

Interesting that a complaint was made by someone that this was all just a waste of energy, not at all funny etc etc etc

That same person then posted a further 9 times.

Perhaps said person should thank RedM for providing an opportunity to express his or her own opinion so effectively

Just my opinion, which i am allegedly entitled to ;)

Another comedy genius in the making I see we have here. :rolleyes:

Point a) Waste of energy in response to the original thread.

Point b) believe it or not Rob, things have moved slightly more off-topic into a more slagging match scenario.

Point c) Yes, I always love to hear your thoughts. :tongue: