The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Got car-jacked tonight!

RedM

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't find this thread in the slightest bit amusing. Knew it was a joke, had that email circulated many a time, but what a frikking waste of time and energy posting that sh*t. Pointless.

EDIT: Apologies Red-M, just having a bad day me thinks, no offence. But still didn't find the thread relevant! ;)

Guest Nicholas

I found the whole thread quite funny :)

I'm guessing that if you didn't read Pete's earlier thread about the car jacking thing you may have thought it was real :D

And everything you contribute is of interest to everyone?

FFS, lighten up you bunch of miserable sods.

Not at all Michael, but I try to put across something worthwhile, and not play the joker on a matter which isn't funny in the slightest. Although, perhaps that's your sense of humour pal?

SupraNick - saw Pete's thread mate, but still didn't find this funny even though I knew from the outset it was a joke. :)

Just expressing my view as everyone is entitled to.

Not at all Michael, but I try to put across something worthwhile, and not play the joker on a matter which isn't funny in the slightest. Although, perhaps that's your sense of humour pal?

I'm not your pal.

Just expressing my view as everyone is entitled to.

And I'm expressing mine.

I didn't find this thread in the slightest bit amusing. Knew it was a joke, had that email circulated many a time, but what a frikking waste of time and energy posting that sh*t. Pointless.

RedM, you must be a)either really bored b)unemployed c)have a truly sh*t sense of humour or d)just like being a jebb-end.

I'd imagine it's a combination of a, c and d.

bit harsh i think mate. i thought this thread was highly amusing compared to some of the crap that gets posted on here (my own included!)

I'm not your pal.

Probably a good job and you're right, you're certainly not. Apologies for that slip up - cockney speech and all.

And I'm expressing mine.

You go ahead and express all you want.

Supra-Man: To be honest, I didn't read it all the way through so apologies if that seems harsh Red M. Edited. I just didn't see the point in it mate.