My single turbo install

RobSheffield

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rob, could I ask a favour while you're out there tonight? Could you by any chance take a few pictures of the vacuum hoses on and around the inlet manifold? I need to check that everything is correct on mine, as I deleted my 'before' photos by mistake!

• 3 weeks later...

I live with my mum and dad because I 'can', I pay good rent and until I decide what I'm doing in my life (if the RAF works out etc) it's more convenient. Plus I only just finished uni and have started work so can't afford to move out yet!

I'm sure Rob has the same rationale mate and fair play to him, he's got extra kudos in his sky rocket for it :)

Plus RedM, you're nearly 10 years older than him mate so a) you should be earning a better living and b) you would be classed as a 'sad wanker' as is often the case if you did live with your parents.

Good luck Rob. Give me a shout if you need me to come round, take the piss, annoying change things around, lose bolts, get car stuck in gravel (even if on stands) or anything else that generally contributes to the project! ;)

Best of luck buddy. Take me for a ride in it when it's all done yeah! :)

Greg

Plus RedM, you're nearly 10 years older than him mate so a) you should be earning a better living and b) you would be classed as a 'sad wanker' as is often the case if you did live with your parents.

Yeah, Martin's comments were a little sharp but that's about the most poisonous thing I think I've ever read on here.

It's all about priorities and if I lived at home, the car would be my life too... so fair play to you.. but some of us have other things to spend our pennies on...

So 'chip on your shoulder' maybe, but try and keep some semblance of tact please.