• Friday 15th December
    • Saturday 16th December

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can i suggest Wing Wah. All you can eat chinese, a few minutes off J2 of the M5. Shouldn't need to book, but I can give them a ring later on today to make sure.

I love Wing Wah :) but only on a week night, gets rough on a Saturday and too busy to have a drink after :(

Got a few suggestions though to help:

Boycott Arms http://travel.ciao.co.uk/The_Boycott_Arms_Upper_Ludstone_Claverley_Wolverhampton__6347714

Hundred House http://www.hundredhouse.co.uk/

Food costs a bit more but very popular place. No chance of us booking that then :rolleyes:

The Chateau Impney Hotel http://www.chateau-impney.com/

Apparantly the do a carvary at £20 per head but haven't checked myself yet.

The Crown at Hallow http://www.surfworcester.co.uk/Crown.html

Great pub with very nice food (S7EVE has tried the food and if he likes it it must be good!) Went there summer to check it out and liked the place a lot.

Can't think of anymore at the moment :)

Suits me, but doesn't help SteveRs situation with Greg though.

Greg, chuck me a couple of quid for petrol and I'll be your chauffer for the night ;) There and back - if you still want to come along?? :)

We might be there a tad early though as I will stil have to be at Ibrar's before he shuts at 5 lol :D Alternatively I suppost Kate can be pursuaded to 'lose' an hour or so at the Bull Ring before we pick you up - drop me a PM and we'll sort details bud :)

Hi guys,

Sounds good to me. It's up to you Steve budy - if it's not too far out of your way, that would be great and of course I'll pay for the petrol! Who knows, I might have my car back Sat morning ;)

My postcode is B93 0PT Steve - but greenflag shows the Running Horse being about 50mins drive from mine! Want me to meet you in the Bull Ring or something bud?

Let me know pal. :)

Thanks again.

Greg

Good to see everyone as always guys.

Thanks for the card Burna & Jo, and the drink Pete. Good to meet you too Vicki.

Hopefully, (cough) my car should be back next weekend so looking forward to the next hook up.

Burna, Steve and Dan....(Ian too?), hope you didn't get too f*ckfaced that night!

Laters.

Greg

P.S. Burna really should be a vet. :rlol:

Oh yes.

We all learned that cats only have two legs (and two arms), but dogs have four legs because they're stupid. They don't have hands though because that would be ridiculous - they have paws.

He also reiterated that horses have claws which they sharpen and are very scary.

I wouldn't take any animals of mine to Vet Bernard.

I was really impressed with the place. It was so busy and yet they still managed to make some really excellent food presentation and it tasted great too. Good service. Definitely a future venue I reckon.

Shame that out of 7 Supra owners only two of us brought Supras :rlol:

It was too dark and miserable to stand outside anyway.

Oh yes.

We all learned that cats only have two legs (and two arms), but dogs have four legs because they're stupid. They don't have hands though because that would be ridiculous - they have paws.

He also reiterated that horses have claws which they sharpen and are very scary.

I wouldn't take any animals of mine to Vet Bernard.

I was really impressed with the place. It was so busy and yet they still managed to make some really excellent food presentation and it tasted great too. Good service. Definitely a future venue I reckon.

Shame that out of 7 Supra owners only two of us brought Supras :rlol:

It was too dark and miserable to stand outside anyway.

Missed that part of the night it seems!

Yeah, sadly my Supra wasn't clean so I didn't bring it along.

Mine was spotless cos I spent all afternoon cleaning it. Let me know next time we have a Ford/Vauxhall/Rover owners club meet:p

Good to see you all there, and as Pete says, good pub with a nice big car park. Definate for a summer meet there.

BTW Burna, Dogs are ace:fight:

Thanks everyone for coming, Jo and I had a great time :) But I've learnt you lot know nothing about animals :rolleyes:

Konio I will never feel the same way about mint sauce ever again, you are right it does taste like medicine :rlol:

As Pete said great place and we will have to eat and drink there again. I'm still confused why they had reserved us a table :blink:

By the way Pete I blame you for starting us all on a Staropramen lager binge :innocent: Just next time can we please stop S7EVE from trying to order pints of "Strap-a-man-on"! :rlol: Pissed up fool :rlol: