20 members have voted

1. 1. What is date is best

• Friday 1st December
    • Saturday 2nd December
    • Friday 8th December
    • Saturday 9th December
    • Friday 15th December
    • Saturday 16th December

By the way Pete I blame you for starting us all on a Staropramen lager binge :innocent: Just next time can we please stop S7EVE from trying to order pints of "Strap-a-man-on"! :rlol: Pissed up fool :rlol:

Great stuff - although for some reason it wasn't having an effect on me! :confused:

The strap on thing was hilarious! They'll be calling it that from now on behind the bar.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, Im BACK! Sorry, I havent been on the forum for ages! I've got 10's of thousands of posts to catch up on.... its going to be a long night! Anyway - huge thanks to Burna for letting me know about this night, great to see everyone again, such a great crowd - roll on the gumball! :D

As for the strap-on-men - quality beer :) my new favourite. :D

Well, Im BACK! Sorry, I havent been on the forum for ages! I've got 10's of thousands of posts to catch up on.... its going to be a long night! Anyway - huge thanks to Burna for letting me know about this night, great to see everyone again, such a great crowd - roll on the gumball! :D

As for the strap-on-men - quality beer :) my new favourite. :D

Feck me, back from the dead are we!!! :D

• 2 weeks later...