20 members have voted

1. 1. What is date is best

• Friday 1st December
    • Saturday 2nd December
    • Friday 8th December
    • Saturday 9th December
    • Friday 15th December
    • Saturday 16th December

For cheap lodgings there's always nitenite.co.uk which is fifty quid. It's basically a box with a bed, massive plasma screen and a wet room. Ultra modern and very bizarre!

It's nitenite.com :) And yeah looks bizzare, thinking of taking my lady there for crazy night *g*

Btw - it is 39.95 now!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's nitenite.com :) And yeah looks bizzare, thinking of taking my lady there for crazy night *g*

Btw - it is 39.95 now!

Even better!

.co.uk forwards to .com so :p

Looks like we'll be staying here this night and xmas shopping Sunday.

Yeah I haven't heard from Burna or Steve much.

Burna must be getting pissed early for christmas and I imagine Steve has now turned his car into a jet fighter - it was bloody loud when I heard it last.

Good choice with the accomodation Pete - never stayed there but looks good.

Or, we could all have a party at mine! :)

Right then Mr Ian, what;'s the score with this; when & where are we meeting & where are we going? lol :)

P.S. When you think of the answer to that question, it may be worth me mentioning that you're still more than welcome to a lift but I need to swing by Ibrar's place (East Brum area) to pick up my wheels from him, and he shuts at 5; so don't make it too late else we'll have a lot of time to kill! ;)

I would be also interested where and when we will meet, cuz i will be picking up my missus Aerotop from Cambridge area at Saturday, so need to have time to get there by National Express and get back :p Also I have absolutely no idea about Birmingham at all so i will need some kind of navigation :p

Looks like my car may not be back by Sat guys as other circumstances have come into play.

If you're heading up though, please do give me a shout, dopr me a text on 07973865154 as I'd love to hook up for a few bevvies still.

Cheers,

Greg

Doesn't look if I can do this lads. Every trip to Brum usually costs me a small fortune due to my severe lack of self control, the funds just aren't there at the moment to cope with that :( Was looking forward to trying the Shogun too. Sorry :(

Ah Burna!!! Letting the side down. There's me on a Gumball, crashed but carried on and finished, and here's you not willing to burn that £60 quid in your sky rocket!

I'll be having words next time I see you mate ;)

Try and make it bud. Would be good to have a catch up. Will buy you a beer, or two, or a double tequila and coke which I most certainly will be drinking all night - NOT driving of course! ;)

Greg

Burna don't be gay, make yourself drive to the meet then you can't drink and spend millions ;)

If you don't come I'll :cry:

Greg - where do you live mate? If you're struggling for transport there is plenty of room in the Scorpio for another one if you're not a million miles off my route! :)

Iaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan! :D What's happening? :p

What's happening? :p

I suspect nothing seeing as it's three days away and nowhere is booked.

Can I suggest a plan 'B' that could involve a decent pub grub venue somewhere slightly out of the way but still central for most and has availability? I don't know of anywhere that way on though.

Doesn't look if I can do this lads. Every trip to Brum usually costs me a small fortune due to my severe lack of self control, the funds just aren't there at the moment to cope with that :( Was looking forward to trying the Shogun too. Sorry :(

Stop being such a girl. Just take £60 out of the bank and leave your cashcard at home. I'm going in the Galaxy so i can pick you and Jo up if you want.

Steve R - that would be great buddy!! If you're cool with that. I live in Solihull, Knowle Town Centre, but could get to brum or solihull town if that's easier.

Hopefully I'l have the car back on sat day mate, but if not, I can meet you there or hitch a lift if not too inconvenient bud ;) My number is 07973865154.

Burna - come on mate, even if it's just for a few! I'm skintos but am thinking it's deffo worth another meet before the new year! The first didn't go brilliantly!

Pete - no idea where else we can go mate. Do you mean Birmingham town still, or towads Warwick, Stratford, Leamington or something?

Greg

Steve R - that would be great buddy!! If you're cool with that. I live in Solihull, Knowle Town Centre, but could get to brum or solihull town if that's easier.

No probs dude, I need to go to Ibrar's (Pro-Alloys) and pick up my wheels which is only a few mins from Solihul I think. :)

Assuming this is stil going ahead in some shape or form (pub grub is fine with me, and means Burna will HAVE to come out as it'll not be £££s :p) PM me your address and we'll sort it out. :)

Would we need to book Peppers or whatever resturant or could we justy turn up on the night, say 6~7ish and keep our fingers crossed? Is there anything else nearby or would we be stuffed if they were fully booked?

Shall we just book something lol?

I'm still up for it if everyone else is? It would be good to get together one last time before the end of the year.

Pete - no idea where else we can go mate. Do you mean Birmingham town still, or towads Warwick, Stratford, Leamington or something?

Greg

Preferably closer to West Brom, Oldbury, Halesowen sort of places? The places you mention would make it too far for Vicki to want to drive back.

Would we need to book Peppers or whatever resturant or could we justy turn up on the night, say 6~7ish and keep our fingers crossed? Is there anything else nearby or would we be stuffed if they were fully booked?

DEFINITELY need to book and I imagine we're too late.

Preferably closer to West Brom, Oldbury, Halesowen sort of places? The places you mention would make it too far for Vicki to want to drive back.

I'm not too familiar with the wider Brum area locations but if I'm giving Greg a lift from Solihul I'd rather not go a billion miles from there as I live nearer to M5 J7 and obviously will need to drop him off home before heading back myself. :)

ok seeing as no one has responded I'll give it a miss, have a nice time guys!

Sorry Nick, didn't know you wanted a reply, you said you were going to check with the others on that trip out and get back to this thead?

Not sure it's going ahead now anyway :(

Hope your meet goes well regardless, I'd come out for a play but I've only got 2 wheels on mine at the moment lol :)