The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap meet Saturday 9th December

Guest Nicholas

Guest Nicholas

Hi all, first off i'm really sorry about the recent change of dates for this meet as most of you know i've had problems with the DVLA and my car :rolleyes:

I have decided to organise a little get together on Saturday 9th December.

The meet is reallya reunion for the old faces from our past car meets and will include owners such as JustinGTIR, AshBHP and Bijal.

The meet will be for all Jap cars and and will kick off at 3:00pm Saturday afternoon. If all goes to plan we should hopefully have a nice selction of cars to what we hope will be a nice sociable afternoon out

The plan is to meet at Leicester Forest East Services (southbound) and then after head out to an old haunt of ours, Sixhills you will be requiring some boost for this little trip (AshBHP has a real problem with sticking to speed limits and was a very bad influence on me in the past ;) !!)

Again anyone is welcome to come and it would be great to meet some of the midlands owners!

See you there,

Nick.

lol new date ill be up for this most likely. gives me enough time to get my restrictor ring enlarged to get boosting properly. look forward to this :)

Guest Nicholas
any idea what time you guys will be at SixHills incase I can't make Leicester Forest East Services.

anytime around 4:00 onwards mate to be safe :)

Guest Nicholas
Was hoping to come to his, but we're having an early Christmas Day, as we fly out on honeymoon the weekend after :)

There's nothing better than christmas day in the supra ;)

Guest Nicholas
As much as possible my good friend. :eyebrows:

Nick, i mellowed out since the Supra or not. :D

You were always a car length behind anyway if I remember right ;) :innocent: