The mkiv Supra Owners Club

PICS: Finally finished the cosmetic upgrades

SupraStar 3000

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, hats off to that look, very nice.......

Who done your rear lights ? Everytime I say to people about getting the rear smoled they say "no dont I like them like that", but I dont think they appreciate fully how good it can look and just think of chavved up fiesta's....... ;)

Mate, hats off to that look, very nice.......

Who done your rear lights ? Everytime I say to people about getting the rear smoled they say "no dont I like them like that", but I dont think they appreciate fully how good it can look and just think of chavved up fiesta's....... ;)

Thanks mate.

The rear lights are C-West smoked rears from PaulE.

I really like them and it doesn't seem to effect the lights to much.

My headlights are off to gzaerojon for the facelift treatment today :)

Cheers guys.

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that too Bobbeh :(

I hope not as my pins are screwed and stuck on supper tight.

I bought some really sticky pads used in the graphics trade to fix signs to foamboard and I doubt I'll be able to remove them.

I did actually buy two sets of pins. One from envy, and the other from Demon-tweeks (sparco). The DT ones seemed better quality so I used them. I hope I made the right decision

I found it usually happened where the metal scratches the latch when you're opening and closing the bonnet.. this happened on my brothers RX7. I think you could clean them up with a bit of metal polish but as usual it didnt take long to rust up again.

Do you know what I mean though about those bonnet catches that look part of the bonnet? Seen them on a few carbon bonnets now and they look tidy.