The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Respray in red...but which red....?

Guru

• 7 years later...

Always tough to go by photos as their colour temperature balances, hues, and the permutations of in-camara settings for the photos can vary greatly - you also have people with calibrated or uncalibrated monitors giving a different look/colour to the image.

But you've got to start somewhere :)

I like these two in red!

Mate, you took the words right out of my mouth, or picture out of my mind should i say. The HOK Kandy Apple Red on the right, i saw that exact same picture and saved it such a long time ago...when i saw this thread thats the exact picture that popped to mind. My fav colour of all time, looks epicly edible!

Also other colours to consider....had a new 2013 bmw m5 on my tail today, i dont know what the colour is called, but it looked stunning:

BMW M5 2013 RED.jpg

One more fantastic Red ive seen is the Lexus colour, Matador red mica, looks real nice:

Lexus Matador Red2.jpg

My dream supe will be this colour one day!

candyred-supra.jpg

You can see i like the candy type reds lol

• 3 weeks later...
if your going to drive the car then dont pick candy

if its going to be a car that sits there to look pretty then go ahead

Everyone's telling me that mate so I've decided not to go with candy paint but I would like a nice red with black carbon trd bonnet. Although the picture isn't the best quality, I'm in love with this red....anyone know which red it is?

toyota-supra-base-S618564-3.jpg

toyota-supra-base-S618564-4.jpg

toyota-supra-base-S618564-1.jpg