The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Ghost

CJ

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, and this is a very serious comment, Jeez guys, what happened to some of you eh? Did you suddenly get a sense of humour bypass?

When I posted up in the past re. the Orange Beast and the Blue Bullet it didn't receive anything like the animosity this post has. Is it due to me now being a trader and hence perceived as being someone who (heaven forbids) is trying to make a living? Am I now thought of as fair game because I am not merely a member anymore?

The names are given to the cars as a tongue in cheek piss take. It is usually done with humour and never with malice yet it seems as if certain people on the forum cannot see that and only want to see a thread whereby they can start an argument.

Now for even worse news, the car still isnt finished at the valeters (at least not to my satisfaction) and therefore the pics are not what I would have wanted to show. But, apparently, if I dont post any pics up I will be guilty of spamming (as so a mod tells me) and will suffer the thread to be deleted and me to receive a yellow card.

So, to appease those folk who thing "The Ghost" is not yet in my hands, pics will follow in a couple of mins.

OK, so here she is:

1994 RZ, 6 speed TT with just 70k miles on the clock. Finished in gleaming white after just having a full makover to get rid of any scrapes, scuffs, rust spots, bubbling etc It also benefits from the following;

1. 12 months MOT

2. 6 months tax

3. New tyres

4. Full service including cam belt change

5. New Clutch

6. Cat 1 alarm

7. Arc induction kit

8. GAB suspension

9. Cusco front and rear strut braces

10. White alloy wheels

11. 4 spoke steering wheel with airbag

This car was up for sale previously (and sold) but due to the buyer not having the funds, I decided to give it a full makeover and it is now in pristine condition.

This is now priced at just £8495 as Christmas is coming and I have loads of presents to buy :D

I never used to be that fussed but after having selling a few recently and seeing another members white 6 speed facelift NA today I have to say they really have grown on me.

me to, i used to hate them until my mate got a white mr2 and i started to notice how nice white looks on the soop, i'm looking at a white single at the mo.

Sorry Colin dude the piss taking was my fault then was it? (he started it! :p etc.).

WHEN I get another Supra it will be either black or white hopefully (it doesn't matter if it's black or white), that one looks very nice, almost ghostly in fact, hey I know what you could call it......