The mkiv Supra Owners Club

No More Supra

Guest Sexy Supra

Supras were built and mainly used in Japan, a humid country; they don't seem to like the wetter conditions in this country in my humble opinion.

Why do you want to drive like a tosser in the wet anyway? Or on public roads in general.

Not as if you are poodling along and then all of a sudden for no reason you'll lose the back-end, if that has happened, then you should have gotten your supra checked, cause it doesnt happen to the rest of us...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this GTO with all the modifications on and it looked like a very nice car so decided to give it a go.

I will get some pics up when I come back next week.

Take care and keep the nasty comments coming :p

BREATHE IN................and here goes :)

The GTO is a very good car. just that your uneccessary dissing / contradictions of the Supra has probably led the reaction that you are getting.

The sum of the matter is that, you couldnt drive a RWD car, despite the fact that it was a slow ass NA and decided to go for a 4WD Barge instead (a bloody quick one at that, certainly compared to a Supra NA)

I trust that was accurate :D

Guest Sexy Supra
Why do you want to drive like a tosser in the wet anyway? Or on public roads in general.

Not as if you are poodling along and then all of a sudden for no reason you'll lose the back-end, if that has happened, then you should have gotten your supra checked, cause it doesnt happen to the rest of us...

I am a woman and I would appreciate it if you didn't call me a tosser.

BREATHE IN................and here goes :)

despite the fact that it was a slow ass NA

(a bloody quick one at that, certainly compared to a Supra NA)

Rest my case ........... every thread a dig at a NA

Before anyone says it .. no chip on my shoulder , no disallusions and no i dont wish I had a TT ,

If i want one i'll go and buy one tomorrow, I enjoy my Supra be it NA or TT

God these comments are mind boggling boring

Can we please think of something else, i know....... i have electric mirrors that retract and you don't, so that makes my car better??

About the same level

Can we please think of something else, i know....... i have electric mirrors that retract and you don't, so that makes my car better??

I HAVE TOO :D

Dont get so touchy......all meant as a joke ;)

No seriously, NA to TT ratio is 10:1 - WOW....I feel priviledged to own a TT. :D

I am a woman and I would appreciate it if you didn't call me a tosser.

Hey, I said, "LIKE A TOSSER"...wasnt calling you one...

Good luck with your GTO :) where I'm working we sell a fair few of them, each day I'm liking them more and more, we have a UK one in at the moment with all the goodies and I was quite impressed and the newer ones 96+ are very appealing, recently I had only taken out real early ones, but the newer ones I would consider buying, the advantage of the 4wd is very advantagous considering for similar 1/4 mile times the mitsi wouldnt need as much money into it as you would with the supra, they're also much rarer and the v6 sound is nice. Just a shame it's so damn heavy!

Get some pics up :)

Guest Sexy Supra

Pics will be up next week when I get some sorted.

The car I bought has 18" alloys, HKS induction kit, dump valve, ampage meter, turbo timer, hallon fire extinguisher engine kit, HKS programmed fuel computer system turbo super charger PFC F-CON, veilside body kit, momo racing wheel and other odds and sods.

the advantage of the 4wd is very advantagous considering for similar 1/4 mile times the mitsi wouldnt need as much money into it as you would with the supra, they're also much rarer and the v6 sound is nice. Just a shame it's so damn heavy!

Its the 4WD that is the detriment to the GTO, the weight and that stress through the transmission makes it very fragile.

How many 9/10/11 or even 12 sec GTOs have you seen in this country? or in the US for that matter. Then ask yourself why so few. Of course you can get decent performance out of them but cost wise you'll end up spending more than you did on your Supra!

All you need on a Supra is decent rubber on the rear wheel... but is the 1/4 mile the only indicator to the true performance of a car? No.

I had believed it to be 'turbocharger'

I was just ever so slightly concerned that it was one of the 'ebay inlet tract whizzy things'

It is turbo-supercharger, developed in 1905 for a steam turbine. Then developed for diesel ships. Planes utilised them in the thirties (along with crank driven superchargers in tandem in some cases).

Production petrol cars didn't use turbos until the 60's.

Pics will be up next week when I get some sorted.

The car I bought has 18" alloys, HKS induction kit, dump valve, ampage meter, turbo timer, hallon fire extinguisher engine kit, HKS programmed fuel computer system turbo super charger PFC F-CON, veilside body kit, momo racing wheel and other odds and sods.

I'm a lady... and I'd appreciate it if you didn't use words like 'sods' and 'veilside'.

I'm a lady you see.

http://www.lookalikes-susanscott.co.uk/images%2004_05/little%20britain%20im%20a%20lady%20-.jpg

When you sort out piccies of the car put one up of you with some hovis.

Wouldn't want to hold back on this thread if you're a minger! :eyebrows:

Guest Sexy Supra
I'm a lady... and I'd appreciate it if you didn't use words like 'sods' and 'veilside'.

I'm a lady you see.

[qimg]http://www.lookalikes-susanscott.co.uk/images%2004_05/little%20britain%20im%20a%20lady%20-.jpg[/qimg]

When you sort out piccies of the car put one up of you with some hovis.

Wouldn't want to hold back on this thread if you're a minger! :eyebrows:

Geez you lot should be stand up comedians. Some lady you are, you need to get rid of the five o'clock shadow for a start! As for your fashion sense.