• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Trig

Im 100% definate! :thumbs:

Let me know if you need picking up Rosie! :thumbs:

Good stuff.

If you aren't picking Rosie up do you want to convoy from the Princes Road Esso in Dartford?

Originally posted by Faye

Good stuff.

If you aren't picking Rosie up do you want to convoy from the Princes Road Esso in Dartford?

Sounds cool. :thumbs:

Im sure Rosie can pull her finger out tho! :innocent:

PS - D'oh about the decat pipe! :p

Okay, well let me know a bit later :)

If your that interested in a decat pipe it might be worth emailing a member called efc, he was selling one a while back and he didn't appear to have any takers at the time.

Originally posted by Supragal

Ok guys, sorry but I'm going to have to back out of this one. :cry:

I'll give the pub a bell and warn them if you want me to?

Thats a b*gger! If you wouldn't mind giving them a warning that would be great ( no one can see what I'm doing on my computer but they do take great interest in any phonecalls.....)

Aww Rosie, thought youd have been able to work your charm! :(

What time you wanna meet then Faye?

How does 7.30 ish sound? Keith may be a little late back from work so I'm going to hang around for him. I've still got your number so if I'm going to be late I'll give you a bell - thats if its the same number!!!!

Yeah it should be the same. 07970 ###### is the one you want. 7.30 is cool. See you then hopefully :thumbs:

*edited by mawby* - removed phone number. Don't forget this forum is accessable by the public and the potential for crank calls is high if you publish your phone number on here.

Yeah it should be the same. 07970 ###### is the one you want. 7.30 is cool. See you then hopefully :thumbs:

Yep thats the one I've got.

See ya :)

*edited by mawby* - removed number from quote.

Good one mate!

Still not heard back on it so could be yours next time I see ya dude! ;)

So what time do you all expect to get to the pub?

Originally posted by HISUPE

Good one mate!

Still not heard back on it so could be yours next time I see ya dude! ;)

Neil,

I think the decat pipe for the TT could be different to the NA, I PM'd Trig about it so I'm not sure he's quite so interested now.

Ok, I have called them up and they are fine with that. I said about 8ish, and probably a max of 10. They have reserved the same 'special' table as last time. Section 3 apparently :conf:

I wasn't sure if people were eating but I presume some will be as you are coming straight from work etc, plus, no-one can resist steak especially when others are eating it lol

Ok, I have called them up and they are fine with that. I said about 8ish, and probably a max of 10. They have reserved the same 'special' table as last time. Section 3 apparently :conf:

I wasn't sure if people were eating but I presume some will be as you are coming straight from work etc, plus, no-one can resist steak especially when others are eating it lol

Thank you for doing that, much appreciated :cool:

Shame you can't come :(

Originally posted by Faye

Thank you for doing that, much appreciated :cool:

Shame you can't come :(

No problem.

I guarantee I'll be sat there and there won't be any problems at all now I've ruined my plans :mad:

Next time though.... and one day I might even bring my car hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

No problem.

I guarantee I'll be sat there and there won't be any problems at all now I've ruined my plans :mad:

Next time though.... and one day I might even bring my car hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa

One day soon i hope!

PS dont worry ill have a nice juicy steak for you. :D