April S.E.M *See first post for up to date details*

Supragal

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be ok now, also cancelled football now which i forgot about too! :D

Cheers Rosie, wont ask for too much! ;)

Also Neil, Would like your decat pipe if it hasnt gone and provided it'll go on my N/A. :thumbs:

Wont be able to have £$ tom tho. but ill sort it out with you tom hopefully. :cool:

Originally posted by Trig

Should be ok now, also cancelled football now which i forgot about too! :D

Cheers Rosie, wont ask for too much! ;)

Also Neil, Would like your decat pipe if it hasnt gone and provided it'll go on my N/A. :thumbs:

Wont be able to have £$ tom tho. but ill sort it out with you tom hopefully. :cool:

Hey mate, Pm'd ya dude. Cya tomorrow :D

1. Faye

2. HISUPE

3. Trig

4. Supragal (Lift courtesy of trig)??

5. Amazing Grace

6. Mad Ad

7. Millhouse (pending ship docking on time)

8. MrAngry

9. Christian & Jenny

10. Geezabloke?

11. Keith??

Ok, this is the most up to date list, can we confirm so we have an idea on numbers? Especially if I end up bottling it.... :(

Also, does anyone have the pub details and when we've got an idea on numbers I'll ring up and check it's all cool. Doubt it'll be a problem though.

Originally posted by Supragal

Ok, this is the most up to date list, can we confirm so we have an idea on numbers? Especially if I end up bottling it.... :(

Also, does anyone have the pub details and when we've got an idea on numbers I'll ring up and check it's all cool. Doubt it'll be a problem though.

Pub

Thanks Faye, I'll give them a call later to forewarn them...

I'm the same as Keith on the work thing, had major problems last week and was hoping they'd be resolved by now but they're not by the looks of things this morning so I may well have to be here :(