April S.E.M *See first post for up to date details*

Supragal

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Supragal

Ok.

Lets go for 2 lists and we'll see how the numbers are looking.

Sunday 4th April

1. Dangerous Brain

Monday 5th April

1. Faye

Ooooo this looks a bit of rivalry - girl versus boy - who'll win :p

:D

well put ya name on a list either list it doesn't matter just so long as a list gets filled. Monday seems the best bet for the usual crowd back to the old ways an all. Sunday seems the better bet for anyone that has to come from further afield. If the Sunday list gets no names on it I will see about organising a Bournemouth massif meeting to get my locals together as I can't go a month without me soop fix lol..

Originally posted by Trig

3k!! Rosie best be careful or you may take the title of posting whore!! :D

edit: just noticed Rosie has almost 4.5k posts. maybe not eh neil! :p

Git :p :( ;) (8 to go - don't think I'll make it tonight :()

Doesn't look like any of us that have replied so far have helped much - we've put em both down!! LMAO!

Oh, I see. :) Well if it's a Sunday then I can "probably" make it. I had to pull out of the last one at short notice cause I'd already committed myself to something else that I completely forgot about until the day before. :( Can't do week days at the moment, got too much work on.

Ok, well as the voting is pretty even I guess I'm going to have to make the call on this one. I'll be selfish about it and say Monday night as that's when I can make it. :p

Of cours eif anyone still really wants a Sunday one I'm happy to start another thread? Let me know.

I'll trim this thread down tonight so don't be offended if your posts disappear....

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Nah that makes sense. If it used to be mondays then so shall it be again. Hopefully though the next ones will be closer to here ie bournemouth LOL.

Isn't WhiteSupraBoy organising a bournemouth one???