The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 07 - May 11/12/13 2007

Dragonball

Just spoke to Rich on the phone Greg and he told me the sad news :( Gutted for you mate, really am. You deserved this trip in her.

Now I'm thinking poor Rich, it seems everyone's a looser on this one :D

See you at the services tomorrow Greg, we are all going to have a great time I can feel it :)

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chaps the radios, can I buy them from Argos?

Can any one recommend a good make and model?

As long as they have sub-channels (thats CTCSS for Geeks)...i'll have a little look later on when im back from stuffing my face...as you prob know we use Channel 5 and Subchannel 05, this helps filter out unwanted interference and other users!

Something like this available from Maplin...

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?TabID=1&ModuleNo=97597&doy=10m5

Must have the subchannels Argos sell them but cant get on their website so will check later failing that I'll try to bring a couple of spare ones if i remember

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my chances of making a second appearance at the Dragonball have decreased once more. I have about a 25% chance of having to get on a jet to Italy tomorrow. If I get past that, I may be on 3 hour alert all weekend. Fact being that Le Touquet is about 5.5 hours from the house, I may not make it. If I can't go, my wife Carly may still go. I'm pushing her out the door. I'm still gonna try to make it though and have an inside man on the job trying to get my alert extended to 6 hours. Hope to see you all Saturday at the tunnel exit.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my chances of making a second appearance at the Dragonball have decreased once more. I have about a 25% chance of having to get on a jet to Italy tomorrow. If I get past that, I may be on 3 hour alert all weekend. Fact being that Le Touquet is about 5.5 hours from the house, I may not make it. If I can't go, my wife Carly may still go. I'm pushing her out the door. I'm still gonna try to make it though and have an inside man on the job trying to get my alert extended to 6 hours. Hope to see you all Saturday at the tunnel exit.

Mate, it'll be worth the effort if you can join us, there is lots of new faces on the run this year including myself. We really appreciate you making the huge effort. Seen that the raffle was badly rigged last year, I'm sure I could have a word with the man above and make the trip worth ur while! :p

Out of my hands Wayney, but thanks for the words. I think everyone who's met me knows how bad I want to be there and to what lengths I will go to make it happen.

edit - and yes, I'll be after Paul if the raffle goes that way again.

Mike i really hope you can make it..keep us posted...

If the raffle is rigged can someone make sure i win Ellis's logo design i need some cards made up he he, if not i'll be in touch Ellis anyhow!

Please do ya best Mike, wont be the same without you!

Si

:(

If the raffle is rigged can someone make sure i win Ellis's logo design i need some cards made up he he, if not i'll be in touch Ellis anyhow!

Si

:(

Not a problem - we can chat over the weekend! I'm bringing some of Paul E’s logos anyway so you can see what I get up to all day!!

Last min wows!!

This evening, went the courtyard to collect my baby to give her a wash for Dragonball, but the old girl would not start. So good old RAC was dispatched pronto. :D They said the batt was pancaked. I didn't know the french for "Hav u got a set of jump leads sir". So decided to get a new one fitted at 7:30 at nit LOL. So wit the new batt fitted, car running sweet. Also topped up my engine oil, so hopefully no more dramas!

Just think I'd had an extreamly long day, and could not be asked to drive my car dis evening, just imagine 6am tomorrow, finding out my car has a flat batt!! LOL :(

Lets all wake to blue sky's & sunshine

Doubt it after just looking outside

Anything but rain will do :D :D :D

2h 30mins left till start engine & of too first meet point :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Also suffering from insomnia tonight can't get no sleep