The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dragonball 07 - May 11/12/13 2007

Dragonball

Paul - Unfortunately I wont be able to make this anymore - Thats a space for 2 people/1 car available for someone.

Also 2 beds available in my family room booked at Ashford Travel Lodge if you dont mind sharing with Dino :)

Hope you all have a great time - someone look after Burna.

Drive safely everyone.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

£500 in euros and a couple hundred in sterling, most of it's for beer so I'll be screwed if they stop me in France on the Monday :D

500 quid!?

Bloody hell mate, how much are you planning to consume?

I don't believe in carrying that much cash anymore as I tend to get robbed and lose it :(

Thats it Guys.

I am off to Dover for my Dragonball 07 E X T R A L O N G weekend in a couple of hours.

Hope to do check with restaurants for Paul E for Sunday afternoon.

If any of you need help whilst over there ask Paul for my mobile number and I will see what I can do.

Thats it Guys.

I am off to Dover for my Dragonball 07 E X T R A L O N G weekend in a couple of hours.

Hope to do check with restaurants for Paul E for Sunday afternoon.

If any of you need help whilst over there ask Paul for my mobile number and I will see what I can do.

Bon voyage pal :) See you soon.

So,

What are the ESSENTIALS that I need to bring please guys?

- Passport

- Full Driving License

- Log Book

- Euros and Sterling (£200 in total)

- Breakdown Cover numbers

- Insurance Details

Anything else really needed?

Greg

Persuaded Simon to come along... anyone got some space in their car from the tunnel onwards?... he will be getting a lift down with Sheena

Sure he might even buy you a drink :)

Sure, if he doesn't mind sitting in the back though....

Thanks Paul and everyone, yep i will buy lots of drinks..also I'm bringing my stills camera and will take loads of pics for everyone..a webpage is already being set up so we can put them up as soon as i get back..i will sort it so you can all have access to download em and sort out full qauilty downloads if you 'really' like some of them..

No charge...coz no expense absolutely freeeee he he...

But obviously would be keen to get in the front passenger seat somewhere so to get sum nice piccies....if at all possible.

Cheers

Si

:cool:

does that mean Gregs car is not ready :(

Indeed so matey. :(

Rob and Sam have been working flat out on my car today, and Greg's got to strip the turbos tonight to go on the new head but sadly it won't be ready until tomorrow afternoon. Like Greg said Gary, I certainly don't want to take a car all the way to France that hasn't been thoroughly tested first! :)

It's all good mind. as thankfully Rich has agreed for me to drive, erm........I mean co-pilot, his car :D At least I get to piss Rich off 24/7 and make stupid faces out of the window, plus haven't got the usual risk of something blowing up! :D

See you all there! Always look on the bright side of life I say!

Greg