The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Attention Westenderz

Earthrokka

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dread me ol mucka...........Aint the Meicans had enough of you yet?........Ive heard Roys getting deported soon too.....lol

Im in.......be nice to see the usual suspects in the New Year and not forgetting the Girlies.....lol

See you all there........

Geeza

Plus i'll have my newly painted and kiitted baby back.....:flame Dev

Geeeeezzzaaaaaa,

Nice bad bwoy .. Roy getting deported LOL.. he doesn´t belong anywhere that ol´Bat.. :p

Ash, Clare.. babies.. ;)

All good then ..

Looks like we go´have a big convoy.. Radios boys n´galz Radios.. the only way to keep in touch with the back of the Convoy...

:D

eeezzzzyyyy

I, and most everybody else I've seen except for Green Supra have the BT Freeway radios, 2 pack for 60-quid (inc charger + 2 rechargable battery packs) from Argos. They work perfectly well so long as everybody calms down and stops shouting into them :D

We got a little split on the Amsterdam run using these as their range is only about 2 miles, but it was the one and only time (and simply because the 3 at the back couldn't keep up with the 3 at the front).

Doug

S-Gal (burfday gal)

Faye

Big Roy

Trig

Keith c

Branners

Earth

S-Guy

Paul E

Green Supra (n brov)

Pulse

-p

Doug

S-Gal (burfday gal)

Faye

Big Roy

Trig

Keith c

Branners

Earth

S-Guy

Paul E

Green Supra (n brov)

Pulse

Ashley Willis (Food Thief)

Suprababe (Food Thief's Accomplis)

J.B. Tony is right, The B.T Freeways are good value and reasonably good for £59.00 from Argos...for that you get two, with rechargable batteries and Twin slot in Charging station.

If you want a really good quality one then I'd go for either a Motorola XTN446, Alinco DJ446 (which can be tweaked for longer range) or an Icom F22SR on the following site but they are all a tad over £100 squid....but shop around coz Nevada's prices are not that competative but their site will give an idea.....It must have Tone Codes known as CTCSS, if it hasn't got that it aint gonna work with the other radios..

TBH The Freeways are ideal, where as the more expensive ones are just built to be used on an everyday basis in Shoe Shops, bars etc. so therefore more robust, the circuitry is prob a bit better, but in reality you don't really benefit if you are just buying them for occasional domestic use, the cheaper Freeways are just as good IMO.

PMR 446 RADIOS

Geeza in da house

Sham ya made sure there are no training exercises like Nuclear Fallout over London training day?...

We all know what happened last time....lol

Faye and anyone coming from Kent / Surrey do ya fancy meeting on route?

Doug

S-Gal (burfday gal)

Faye

Big Roy

Trig

Keith c

Branners

Earth

S-Guy

Paul E

Green Supra (n brov)

Pulse

Ashley Willis (Food Thief)

Suprababe (Food Thief's Accomplis)

Geeza

Si, 06:30 am thats the time u normally go to bed init ? :p

Geeeezahhhhh...

Well, the way thingz r going i might not even get a flight home on the 12th.. Ba is gone nuts with Cancellations n´all that crap.. :p

Well, this is gonna be the biggest Westend convoy ever but will be very special coz of 2 major tingz..

S-Gal ´s B´day n´somink else which i will announce that night :sly: ....no i´m not gay :p

EEEEZZZYYY

Originally posted by Earthrokka

n´somink else which i will announce that night :sly: ....no i´m not gay :p

EEEEZZZYYY

I know what it is...

Detective Willis to the scene, Goh, it dont take him long.

Tell me Earth, is there now something else to spend your money on apart from the Supe, wink, wink...

Originally posted by Ashley Willis

I know what it is...

Detective Willis to the scene, Goh, it dont take him long.

Tell me Earth, is there now something else to spend your money on apart from the Supe, wink, wink...

Originally posted by Earthrokka

Ash .. u bad bwoy in case you knew ! it is sad tho´init ? ;)

mmmMMMMMMM, Errrrr, after speaking with a certain person, it became clear I havent a frigging clue what Im on about, so I'll get me coat.....

:stupid: :blink: :stupid: :blink: :stupid: :blink: :stupid: :blink: