Earthrokka

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Keith C

:twak:

Ouch!

Okay, its the Shell garage at Godstone ( take junction 6 of the M25 and its the second exit) this will take you down a 30 limit road and on the right is the Shell garage - you can't miss it.

OI Ash, I will tell you on the night but u go´hate me for that .. :(

Rosie, I will make sure that i´ll be ready for the cruise no matter wot ! The Westend ting iz my baby n´i aint lettin´ y áll down seeeen.

;)

I do miss every single one of u trust me .. :(

Ash baby .. get ready for another lafff man .. coz i will do a lot of filming this time for my own time when i get back to this Sad land i´m in ( full of Sunshine n´beaches n´a whole lot more :p )

Does anyone know if Roy had his Asylum application accepted or not ? coz they were going to deprot him last I heard ..:p

Geeeezzzaahhh wah ye seyh man ?

Peace..

Originally posted by Faye

Well, I thought the more the merrier!!!! :p

Now i never took her for that kinda girly....LMAO

As always, the more the merrier....come on guys n gals........sort it out.:flame Dev

Wot time-ish are we looking at meeting at Godington?

Originally posted by Geezabloke

Wot time-ish are we looking at meeting at Godington?

Ermm no idea, for some reason I thought that the 17th was a Friday not a Saturday and now I've got all confused about where I'll be! :stupid:

Tell me a time and I'll be there - it saves me thinking.

Ermm no idea, for some reason I thought that the 17th was a Friday not a Saturday and now I've got all confused about where I'll be! :stupid:

Tell me a time and I'll be there - it saves me thinking.

Did you have other plans then? Best cancel them!

Yep, takes a lot to come between me and my car stuff. Anyway I could always move my evening appointment to earlier in the day that way I get the best of both worlds.:D

Coo, must be nice to switch things about like that. Wish I could! :baa: