TAKE A LOOK AT MY GARAGE BELOW THE LINK

ADs:cool:

betters pictures if reqd, just ask me and i will put on this post

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DREAM DREAM

Did you change the topic title? It's just that it looks like I've come out of nowhere, saying what I think your car is worth.

I could have sworn the title was "what's my car worth", but now I see that you have a totally separate thread with that title.. :confused:

anyhow, i think £6k is high for an NA, so really that's allowing for your new seats and stuff.

Guest Flat4_ire
give the guy a break ffs

yeah exactly! take a look at that 95 n/a in the for sale section, the black veilside one that was sold to zabe! it went for more than 8k!!! tossers here

yeah exactly! take a look at that 95 n/a in the for sale section, the black veilside one that was sold to zabe! it went for more than 8k!!! tossers here

:rlol: i hope it sells good i like this guy seems like a top man

Guest Flat4_ire
:rlol: i hope it sells good i like this guy seems like a top man

you know i speak the truth :D

Guest Flat4_ire
Wasn't trying to be bitchy, just giving advice. Plenty on Autotrader for 3k

so what if theres plenty for 3k? stupid comment, if u want a mint one ur not gonna get it for 3 feckin thousand!!!

so what if theres plenty for 3k? stupid comment, if u want a mint one ur not gonna get it for 3 feckin thousand!!!

Again, wasn't being bitchy, just passing on advice. The attitude in this place is pathetic compared to how it was a year or two ago

Guest Flat4_ire
Again, wasn't being bitchy, just passing on advice. The attitude in this place is pathetic compared to how it was a year or two ago

how is saying things like " sure u can get a supra for 3k on the trader now" LMAO i give better advice than that and you know what im like!! u gets what u pay for

Guest Flat4_ire
i dont see anywhere in this thread where he has asked for advice on price

ah hes from newcastle, ur wastin ur time :p

Guest Flat4_ire
Does the car have one of these on the dash?

oi! im the only one allowed make smart arse comments round here, dont be stealing my wind man ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.