• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest supra01
Nice looking clean supra that, worth £6k of anyone's money! :p

Not this Supra

ADs:cool:

Not this Supra

Hence why after you posted in the JAE show and shine I said not unless your going, now it's for sale. So wasting time posting in there then. Hence hy what is posted is sometimes bull.

Was me not him ! :) Mods are edgey this weather arent they ! Think they gunning for ya !

so, who was it then, you owning up? I'm a member, matey but have a good memory, you want me to search for post will do so!

Go on so, if theres another one, I might have missed that fun too, so please point me to the fun box !

thanks, but will wait til flat 4 losses his blob again, better when that happens, will start slagging people of for the sake of it.... :taped:

...removed hijack

The last time there was this many edits it ended up with a certain Mjansari getting a ban :eyebrows:

As far as i can see, the guy posted up asking what his car was worth and when he didnt get the response he wanted he didnt like it. My advice to anyone selling (or thinking of it) would be to not ask what it is worth as you may get the type of responses Flat 4 liked to dish out when he was a potential buyer. :D

If you want to sell, stick it up with a price. Seems easy to me.

Guest supra01
Ads if your after TT, maybe someone would be interested in a part exchange ???

Interesting

very good thinking dude

I sold Ads this car. Nice guy, never met him before but total gent. Some folks just look for a steer. You all know about these motors. You could sell these seats/frames he has to the right buyer for 400 quid easily. Installs are a personal thing but his was the guts of 1800 quid, I passed him on all of the receipts to prove. And most will know how much genuine 19" two piece Khans with pretty much brand new tyres cost. Again personal taste but you really don't see many people fitting them, a lot of owners I have met have openly told me it's because they can't afford them.

All I am saying is you pay for what you get with cars, he could remove all the extras and easily sell them off cheap and come away with three grand in his hand.............and still get four to five grand for the car as it is truly immaculate.

There are more serious matters in life lads than heated discussions on what is a brilliant forum with enthuasiastic owners and members. Humour is brilliant but don't get so serious. There are bad expeiences and close shaves in life, you can't get so intense about the price of a Supra.:eyebrows:

Good luck with the sale Ads.

Thank you gentlemen (and ladies!) and good evening to you all. :D

The last time there was this many edits it ended up with a certain Mjansari getting a ban :eyebrows:

As far as i can see, the guy posted up asking what his car was worth and when he didnt get the response he wanted he didnt like it. My advice to anyone selling (or thinking of it) would be to not ask what it is worth as you may get the type of responses Flat 4 liked to dish out when he was a potential buyer. :D

I killed off my replies to posts I shouldnt really have bothered replying to in the first place, as I felt they were only damaging his post ! Personally I think the cars worth it, lovely car, spotless and new owner will have one sweet ride !

Plus i dont see anywhere him kicking up a fuss about responces ! Or asking what its worth !

Plus I have an final exams tomorrow and im on the edge ! :)

Guest Flat4_ire

im a buyer and a seller man u dont seem to be hearing me! i see it from both sides becuase i import and sell etc etc, have a nice skyline non turbo comin next month if ur interested ;)

im a buyer and a seller man u dont seem to be hearing me! i see it from both sides becuase i import and sell etc etc, have a nice skyline non turbo comin next month if ur interested ;)

I hear you well enough. I heard you when you were talking down every car that was out there - but of course, that was when you was a buyer. I then heard you when you talked up yours and most everyone else's - but silly me, that was when you were selling.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.