The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra FOR SALE :)

Guest supra01

Guest supra01
yeah there is no point in advertising our cars in england ads, wasting ur time, ul sell her in the autotrader for more!! i sold mine in just 2 weeks!

i rest my case

ADs:cool:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Flat4_ire
12.5k was a fair price for a TT6 surely?

it was worth it for deffo yeah, it was completely mint and had nice mods! the guy drove off there an hour ago with the biggest smile ever!! feel a bit weird now but it will be nice banging the cash in the bank tmrw ;)

Guest Flat4_ire

i wouldnt have got £12700 for it over in england, be lucky to have 11k in england id say, not one fault could be picked out on this car by his father os the mechanic! :D

Guest Flat4_ire
Exactly... that's why im confused

whitesupraboy2 and a few guys on here were laughing at me wen i said i would get 12700 for my 95 tt supra thats why dude! u must have missed all that!!

Guest Flat4_ire

Guest Flat4_ire
to be honest i laugh at anything you post...normalyl has me in stitches! :p

ah thanks man :D

Relax he was kidding with ya, he's english aswell but converted to the green side :D !

I was kidding too to start with but I think he took it a racist comment against the Irish! I was just joking about how the theads with a couple of our Irish members tend to get a bit shirty :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.