The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Inpromptu London Get-Together ? Sunday 23rd Novemember

Roy

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep I had that problem this morning!!!!

I think its the one off the M25 Junc 21a and head south - looking at the map I've got, it will take you towards a place called Waterdale.

Well thats where Rosie and I will be going so we'll probably end up having a mini meet instead!!!

first off - i'm sure all attendees will join me in saying a big thank you to john (Foodfreak) for organizing this and getting the room booked. top job mate and the place turned out quite nice.. :)

matt/sham/terry - pity you guys couldn't make it, think you would have enjoyed it. next time .. ?

good to see some of the old faithfuls - JB, Geeza, Faye, Chris n Keith. Nice to see you again rosie and glad we got the 'seating' sorted out ... LOL. Bobbeh, it was a pleasure to meet you at last.

had a pleasant surprise when leon popped up at the lil chef and came along.

thanks to all who attended and hope to see you all soon. :)

Originally posted by Bobbeh

Hehe only 40 min journey for me.

Some pics are up http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4288512427

5 minute journey for me....we will be using that venue again.

Big thanks for Foodfreak for finding and sorting it, even with dodgy weather it worked out well. Foodfreak, can you find out how many people they can reasonably cater for, see if they throw a fit at 100+ people if you can.

Shame I had to go early, my brother had to go back up north so I had to get him back to me house to get his car.

JB